• 'Navigator' at 1200 feet.

This is how high Stormforce had to tow a Surf on a trailer

truck looks good

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      truck looks good
      Fanx. Needs a polish though.

Comment

Hey VInce that was a good climp up there pulling 3t in a truck that hadn't been serviced for god knows how long.I still havent done it yet but i bet with my own trailer i could make it without the atf light on and temp in the red...
        Is that the quarry just as we started to go down the other side towards your place?Thats a better view than i had when i drove past it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Can you polish mine when you,ve done yours?

Brummie
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            i can see that,very mistyon the wheel arches and haze over the rest,u shud try compound

Comment

were oh yes the tred on the front tyre

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Hey VInce that was a good climp up there pulling 3t in a truck that hadn't been serviced for god knows how long.I still havent done it yet but i bet with my own trailer i could make it without the atf light on and temp in the red...
                Is that the quarry just as we started to go down the other side towards your place?Thats a better view than i had when i drove past it

Yep, that quarry is getting bigger every month. There used to be a pub on the top!

p.s. I won't mention the concrete fire hydrant sign that you broke with the trailer when you left. It's still leaning against the wall by the way.

Comment

Yep, that quarry is getting bigger every month. There used to be a pub on the top!

p.s. I won't mention the concrete fire hydrant sign that you broke with the trailer when you left. It's still leaning against the wall by the way.
                  bl00dy vandals everywhere ain't they
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed how from a certain angle, ie the back left hand side looking forward how the 3rd gen resembles a Jeep Cherookee.
                    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                      Has anyone ever noticed how from a certain angle, ie the back left hand side looking forward how the 3rd gen resembles a Jeep Cherookee.

How.... very dare you!

Comment

Working...
                      X