X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmm, new stuff!

From here.....
    http://www.northernradiators.co.uk/index:search.html

Very good quality complete with new cap, £109 delivered next day.

I love shiny things.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Is that for the 3rd Gen Vince? What you going to do with the truck? Is it getting the V8 or staying original?

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
        Is that for the 3rd Gen Vince? What you going to do with the truck? Is it getting the V8 or staying original?
        I'm going to V8 it over Xmas.
        I've fitted the new rad and had to flush the transmission because it was full of 'strawberry milkshake!'
        I've driven it up the hill and back and it seems to change gear OK, but the engine doesn't sound right, I think the head needs skimming as a cheap gasket was used when it was changed after it overheated due to the cracked radiator. I can still use the new rad with the V8.

It's going into storage tomorrow anyway until yours is finished then I'll MOT it and drive it 'till it goes bang.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          It's going into storage tomorrow anyway until yours is finished then I'll MOT it and drive it 'till it goes bang.
          Nice one! Look forward to watching it take shape.
          I hope you aren't to far away from the house when it lays down and surrenders

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
            Nice one! Look forward to watching it take shape.
            I hope you aren't to far away from the house when it lays down and surrenders
            Had a five mile drive in it today taking it to the storage yard and it 'felt' fine.
            A bit of hesitation when pulling away though, probably due to the water contamination on the clutch band linings.

Comment

Looks good Vince, is that a straight direct replacement? Quite a bit cheaper than Roughtrax!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                Looks good Vince, is that a straight direct replacement? Quite a bit cheaper than Roughtrax!
                Yes and yes.
                It's for a 2.7, slightly different to the diesel rad.

Comment

Working...
                X