Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    should be with you tomorrow/thursday Steve
    Did you see in your thread for a tyres that i got a few bits and pieces for a surf you can have
    Yes mate cheers, ill get your address off you before I head down and pick them up cheers mate
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

• right on.i'll pm it over
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Great news Rich, cheers. Hope he doesn't send it to my house otherwise the mrs will see it

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
            Great news Rich, cheers. Hope he doesn't send it to my house otherwise the mrs will see it
            Tell her it's from Nicotinell.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• yeah one of those artificial hilux ciggies ... Good idea lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Snorkels are on the way to you now guys.
                Had an email advising they were to be collected today... it missed out part of my address, hopefully it will be all there on delivery.

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Mike has said that these ones have got Hilux on them which he hopes you don't mind
                Bit late now... but at least they don't say Discovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodge View Post
                  Had an email advising they were to be collected today... it missed out part of my address, hopefully it will be all there on delivery.

Bit late now... but at least they don't say Discovery.
                  As long as it has house number/name and postcode it should be ok Rog.
                  I only found out about the name on the the same day as i posted it up.I suppose it looks better than having no name like the L200's do
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Just had a text from my lass to say mines arrived, nearly did a little wee of excitement

Comment

• Mined here , looks awesome for the price, cheers mate.
                      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

• Balllsy's is here too, delivered via TNT.

I have seen/touched the Safari snorkels, and the quality of this 'cheapie' version is as good!

p.s. Whats the cast alloy section for?

Comment

• Ooooooo I'm so excited. Can't wait to get home to see if mine has been delivered. Someone get one fitted and take lots of pictures. And things todo/not todo.
                          www.apmautos.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
                            Ooooooo I'm so excited. Can't wait to get home to see if mine has been delivered. Someone get one fitted and take lots of pictures. And things todo/not todo.
                            I nominate bushwhacker to fit the first one and do a full write up, if you could have it done before the weekend that would be even better!

Comment

• Mine arrived today too,

Thanks Richard and please pass thanks on to Mike too.

Only thing missing is the rubber gasket between the snorkel and wing but I made one at work today so all is good.

I've fitted a proper safari one and these are a little rougher tbh, but such good value that it's nothing to be upset about.

Keep an eye on the templates as mine is about 6mm out on 2 of the holes.

Rob.

Comment

• Bugger,mine at TNT depot lol
                                Thanks for the advise on the template btw

Comment

Working...
                                X