New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Very impressive looking fabriction there Brian, but what I and probably most of us on here really want to see is your pickup project.
    I promised myself that will be my sole focus in terms of bodging and it will be ready for spring. Get my holiday and then lazy over Christmas, then tore into it in the new year.
    Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie
      Got this weighed today, the mounting bracket is 8kg and the bumper is around 30kg the one I am working on at the min has a 9mm thick face plate to mount a winch, so the one previously pictured will be a little lighter.
      Cheers, I thought they'd be more!

That's less than I saved by fitting 1UZ (Caution, man maths in progress)
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
        Cheers, I thought they'd be more!

That's less than I saved by fitting 1UZ (Caution, man maths in progress)
        should be, had a quick sum up on the TJM before taking to Wales.
        you have a 38kg bumper
        heaviest winch I've seen = 65Kg, my one was 34Kg

from the only source i could find, 1Kz = roughly 360Kg
        1uz = 177Kg

Comment

• Got on with finishing the project today. I need a good pair of seats, celica gen 7 or similar if anyone has a set for sale drop me a line.
          Brian

Comment

• Stripped out dash etc, ready for painting.

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• We are looking for good condition unmolested replacements for these parts.

Glovebox

Steering column cowl
              Alan

Comment

• Looking for these as well.

Dash insert, black

Middle dash area, where radio sits.
                Alan

Comment

• Colour of parts is not important, condition is. PM yoshie if you have any of them please.

PS. Need a dash double cup holder too.
                  Alan

Comment

• Trucks new passenger points

Brian

Comment

• They look good mate.
                      Alan

Comment

• I like those too. Maybe not those colours for mine but will they bolt straight into a 2nd gen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonk View Post
                          I like those too. Maybe not those colours for mine but will they bolt straight into a 2nd gen?
                          No mate they won't bolt straight in. The front need widened by 15mm and the rear by 40mm and swapped for the Toyota rear feet. You also need to remove the seat belt clips and retain the original floor mounted Toyota ones.
                          I also hope to get Toyota embrioded badges stiched over the Type R logos.
                          Last edited by yoshie; 25 February 2014, 01:06.
                          Brian

Comment

• EBAY has loads of embroidered patches.
                            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-5-R...item5af0d01d81
                            Alan

Comment

• Put dash back in today and shifter surrounds.

Carpet fitted.

Alan

Comment

• Seats sat in, ready to get runners adjusted.

Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X