X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 12 Timer control valve

hope someone can help me plzzzzzzz
    i have a 2.4 k reg surf LN130
    i am geting Code 12 Timer control valve and the pump has been tested and new seals put in costing me £300 pounds so fare at the garage and thay still have not fixed it thay now say i need a new pump as you can not just buy the Timer control valve can anyonne tell me if you can buy a valve and where to get one and is it hard to do as the garage is bringing my surf back to me and i think it will have to wait till i can get some more cash to fix it
    hope some one can help
    thanks
    nick aka jarhead

i think you can get the timer control valve but it's expensive ive been told around £300, not sure how correct that is. you could pick up a cheap pump from here in the parts for sale and it will take you a day to fit it
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

You can buy the timer control valve, but it is a arm and a leg, I also think the pump will need recalibration after it has been fit.

If they have messed about with the pump the timing could be out, that will also give a code 12 fault
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

TCV is certainly available for the 3.0 and comes in at a few pennies over £190, ask me how I know?

expect they are different but I have a good 2nd hand one for the 3.0 which is on the bay just now
        Toot! Toot!

Comment

Working...
        X