Left hand drive 4Runner wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left hand drive 4Runner wanted

Anyone out there know of a left hand drive 4Runner for sale. Don't know the specs of the 4Runners but I have an immaculate '96 3.0 3rd Gen ssr-g 110K KM'sas a possible part ex - moving to Spain and really would like to get something to use over there.

Any info you can contact me on peterd1@tinyonline.co.uk

Originally posted by peterd1
    Anyone out there know of a left hand drive 4Runner for sale. Don't know the specs of the 4Runners but I have an immaculate '96 3.0 3rd Gen ssr-g 110K KM'sas a possible part ex - moving to Spain and really would like to get something to use over there.

Any info you can contact me on peterd1@tinyonline.co.uk
    Do a local search around the Mildenhall / Lakenheath area - I know that there are some Yank trucks off the air bases come up for sale sometimes

Otherwise you're looking at getting one over from the States.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I've got a M reg 3ltr TD 4runner though it's right hand drive. Don't know if it would cost much to convert to left hand drive. IT's just done 93,000 miles. and works a treat!

Comment

Why does it have to be LHD. I thought spain were OK with you bringing in RHD vehicles. If it doesnt HAVE to be LHD surely youre better sticking with what youve got.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
        X