X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Bumper (Leyland)

Leyland Fabrications

Has anyone heard of these guys?

They seem pretty good and I have read some good reports on other forums about them.

I have mailed them about the Hilux bumper they do and hoping they can mod one to fit a Surf:

Website here
    http://www.thekentoffroadclub.co.uk

Was looknig at these guys myself but never got round to getting in touch with them. Let us know how you get on, they looked pretty good tbh...

Andy
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

They are nice,when you find how much they cost please post.Thanks

Comment

Heard back from them, the Hilux bumper as shown is £550.

I have replied asking about what the mounts look like as they may not be the same on the Surf in comparison to the Hilux.

Does anyone else know what the differences are between the Hilux and the Surf?

Comment

Yoshie
          Do / Can you make rear bumpers? My chrome end caps have come to the end of their useful life, and am thinking rather than buying some more thin chrome replacements to get a hefty steel version instead?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Yoshie
            Do / Can you make rear bumpers? My chrome end caps have come to the end of their useful life, and am thinking rather than buying some more thin chrome replacements to get a hefty steel version instead?
            Something like this one I made for my Jimny?

Or a tube one like this.

Last edited by yoshie; 23 August 2011, 19:10.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
              I will make you one similar to that for £350 that will fit your surf.
              You would have to wait a couple of months as I am about start building a new garage.
              How long are you talking Yoshie? At that price I am very interested!

Comment

Originally posted by brett_mil View Post
                I may be interested in this too Yoshie, so keep the updates posted!
                Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by brett_mil View Post
                  Oh.. Is this the Queue, me too!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    Something like this one I made for my Jimny?

Or a tube one like this.

Don't know, Tubular looks good, but wondering how front bumper sliders and rear bumper would look like together...
                    i'll be back...
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I'm already in the queue...so stand behind me....
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

ooo i want one, so does that me 3rd in que? get a pick up when youve finished the first one. group buy and get it cheaper maybe?
                        www.apmautos.com

Comment

Think I am in the 2nd gen queue of a different thread, I suspect there will be a fight to the death for Yoshie's awesome bumpers. And I'm all the way down south (not as far as some I know) but far enough away to come last in a "get to scotland for a winch bumper before they are all gone" race!... :P
                          ======
                          Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

how much for the tubular rear bumper? got a couple little changes that i would want done but nothing major
                            ***** Cheers Douggie *****

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                              I will make you one similar to that for £350 that will fit your surf.
                              You would have to wait a couple of months as I am about start building a new garage.

Hi Yoshie I am also looking to buy the winch bumper and back bumper be able to carry a spare wheel . For a toyota Hilux surf LN130

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X