Can anyone make me 1 wheel spacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone make me 1 wheel spacer?

Can anyone make me a wheel spacer for my rear hung spare carrier?

Having sold 5 wheels today, i found out this afternoon my spare road tyre which is on an old steel rim won't fit on the spare wheel carrier, - the tyre hits the carrier well before the mounting face of the wheel meaning there aint enough room to put any wheel nuts on the studs (or at least not securely). Tried it backwards but the shape of the carrier/wheel stops that working too.

So i'm after a wheel spacer with three holes in and three studs to fit to the spare wheel carrier, obviously it doesn't need to be upto the same spec as one which would be used on a road wheel, but would still like it to be the better style one with extended studs in?

Material is not important really, whatever anyone can make it out of as long as it'll hold a spare nice and safe, it hasn't gotta support the weight of the truck or deal with any rotational forces. Although i occasionally stand on the spare when climbing off the roof of the truck after loading the roof rack and so on, but i can stop doing that if necessary.

So - anyone fancy giving it a go? What sort of price could you do it for?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

I will do it, I will have a look on Saturday.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Working...
    X