Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfers in West Yorkshire

Hi

How many Surf owners are in West Yorkshire, or Yorkshire that use this forum.
    Would anyone like to meet for a days offroading at some local venues?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Originally posted by Sparkie67 View Post
    Hi

How many Surf owners are in West Yorkshire, or Yorkshire that use this forum.
    Would anyone like to meet for a days offroading at some local venues?

I will but I'm a Cruiser!

Comment

I'm surfless at the minute but hopping that will change soon, oh & I don't do off road as I'm in the shiny club.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I'm local and mine is a mud slut

I work weekends but am always free for some evening laning during the week.

Comment

Hi

Not been offroad in mine yet, so if you are available one eve for a gentle run I would love to tag along if you are close by.
          I'm based in Huddersfield.

Comment

Surfers

I'll tag along once I have bled my ###### brakes

Comment

Oh the joys. My brakes are next on the list. We can go up holmfirth I know the area pretty well. Nothing strenuous for me either as my wheels have already ripped one and a half wheel arches off. I need to get my lift done and my modified bash plate before I get too excited.

Comment

New surf owner based in Tingley. Happy to get involved if anything gets arranged?

Comment

Hi guys,
                  Another Yorkshire newbie Surfer here Did you manage to arrange a meet up or did it all go pear shaped?

Jo

Comment

Pear shaped unfortunately.

Comment

I'm in, subject to approval from the diary manager

Comment

Nuff said Spark!!! Unless anyone is still interested in a meet up? Unfortunately I can't do any off-roading yet ..... I have a list of jobs to do on the Surf first!
                        Sparky .... I believe the Surf you saw in Teales many many moons ago may have been mine but with previous owner (my brother)

Comment

Always up for a meet, not done any off road myself yet, don't want to break it, and if I was I would want to change suspension back to standard. Uprated springs are too harsh.

Comment

Afraid it would have to be just a meet up for me too .... he has loads of jobs that need doing and as Sparkle said I don't want to break nine either

Comment

Giving it another go ..... Surf meet in Leeds, early Feb!?

Comment

Working...
                              X