Lexurf VI for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexurf VI for sale

Lexurf VI is (very sadly) for sale. An original Bushwhacker creation in solid black, the quality of Vince's craftsmanship as ever speaks for itself. It is not often that a Lexurf comes on the market, so if you want the best of the best, then move fast...

Surrey near Guildford. Sensible offers accepted, especially from forum members.

It's on ebay, but if any forum members are interested then let me know. I would prefer it if a forum member got it, even if it cost me a few quid. Call me an old softy...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=221493341084

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Lexurf VI is (very sadly) for sale. An original Bushwhacker creation in solid black, the quality of Vince's craftsmanship as ever speaks for itself.
    Out of my league in terms of budget, sadly, but looks great. Just out of interest, how does the power output in bhp and torque compare to a standard? I assume it's significantly higher?

Comment

Originally posted by susukino View Post
      Out of my league in terms of budget, sadly, but looks great. Just out of interest, how does the power output in bhp and torque compare to a standard? I assume it's significantly higher?

Yes, it has a little more in both departments than the old diesel lump...

Comment

That is such a lovely truck.

I'd love that but, and here's the but, I love my 2nd gen and hope to get that conversion done myself if bushwacker can fit me in.

Now I'm mortgage free I'm not too far from having the money to get it done.

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
        X