Cig lighter again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cig lighter again

Ok where is the fuse for the cig lighter, cant find any answers on here someone must no kzn185 3rd gen taken out every fuse in footwell and engine bay please help

Ok no worries found it all working again easy fix when yer no where

Comment

Fancy sharing the information so no one else suffers the same (unanswered) fate?!
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Hi yes of course i will share
        Well on the back of the cigarette lighter there is a fuse wire you need to replace that job done,i searched high and low for the ###### fuse,
        take the cigarette lighter right out and you can see the little fuse wire on the back hope this helps someone else cheers Guys

Comment

cigarette lighter

Chris,got something similar on my truck,but the only wires on my lighter are the live feed,an earth and the feed to the light bulb,just so I know I am not going doolally,what colour,or where did it fit,thanks,Alan

Comment

Stay in Romania?
            Last edited by Albannach; 29 September 2011, 23:49. Reason: Vowel trouble again.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
              great idea where is rumania?
              No idea, but let us know when you find it.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

ciggy bulb

Originally posted by Thrifty
                as a total side issue but related to the ciggy tray, why is it that mine has a light that seems to come on and off when it feels like it..some times it lasts weeks on..then it goes off for a while..im thinking loose bulb lol always works in romania second we get to uk it decides to die
                arent you on a different voltage in Romania,only joking,try taking the bulb out,open the "pins" a little and it should work

Comment

Does just the facia off the cigarette lighter come out or does the whole dash?

Sorry, newbie here. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X