New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Yeah but everyone else has done that plus yours is way cooler!
    Looks fookin' ace by the way. Gonna look a lot bigger when it's painted and stickered.
    Originally posted by Sylux View Post
    Yeh, I read through the whole thread. It's a mammoth effort and the result is, well, outstanding.

The skill is impressive

And I agree it's unique and better looking. Love the idea of a pickup but love the rear spring and front IFS set-up that you've ended up with as a result of the hard graft.

Thanks gents appreciated.
    Brian

Comment

• New number plates, number plate lights, led fog light, horn and indicators all replaced. My auto spark mate is coming over to run all new cased wires for the above.
      Snorkel properly plumb in, big thanks to lads on here who helped source the parts I needed to delete the intercooler.
      All being well it will be insured this week and booked for an MOT.
      Still got the wheels to refurb and a set of sliders and rear bumper to make before we visit the spray booth.
      I am getting excited now
      Brian

Comment

• Insured with all mods declared for £340 fully comp, plus legal cover and agreed value of £4k for me and Alan to drive {5k mile per year}. I thought that was good as all my no claims discount is on the Audi.

Electrics all done, so hopefully Alan can get it in for an MOT this week.

On the road by Saturday
        Last edited by yoshie; 4 August 2014, 15:11.
        Brian

Comment

• Niiiiiiice..... good luck with the mot Brian
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• Yep, good luck with the MOT. Sure you'll have no problem

Comment

• MOT booked for Friday.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Fingers crossed

Comment

• All the best but I think you will be fine with the amount of time you both have invested!

Comment

• Thanks lads, aye, just need to put wiper blades on and the battery clamp, should be good to go.
                    Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      URL=http://s74.photobucket.com/user/KoKosnow/media/Pickup%20truck%20build/truckside.jpg.html][/URL]
                      Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

• The MOT man cometh! It's up to him now.
                        Mounted the front bumper today.

Alan

Comment

• A proud Dad.
                          Alan

Comment

• That bumper looks great

Comment

• MOT Pass. Time to get some paint on her.
                              Alan

Comment

• Congrats on the MOT, must be an amazing feeling. What colour you doing her

Comment

Working...
                                X