yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 1993 toyota hilux surf will turn over but wont start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1993 toyota hilux surf will turn over but wont start.

Hi there, can anyone help put me out of my misery? I have been trying to get a 1993 Toyota hilux surf ( manual) not auto to run for almost 3 years. Engine has been totally rebuilt with new parts & it still won't start the engine turns over buy won't start, we think the problem is the resistors to the injectors as fuel is only coming out of two of them, nothing at all from the other two injectors apparently I need to know the resistance of the resistors on the side of the pump please please can anyone help me also could anyone tell me the price of the resistors.i still can not start my 2.4td Toyota hilux surf,i loosened off all my injectors and turned her over but there is no fuel comeing through the any four of the injectors,could it b the resistors on the side of the pump.
    Last edited by greebo1; 13 September 2014, 21:37.

Originally posted by greebo1 View Post
    Hi there, can anyone help put me out of my misery? I have been trying to get a 1993 Toyota hilux surf ( manual) not auto to run for almost 3 years. Engine has been totally rebuilt with new parts & it still won't start the engine turns over buy won't start, we think the problem is the resistors to the injectors as fuel is only coming out of two of them, nothing at all from the other two injectors apparently I need to know the resistance of the resistors on the side of the pump please please can anyone help me also could anyone tell me the price of the resistors.
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=72099
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

i would recommend to check that all earth cables are connected, it happened to me that, one near the air filter was loose, fixed it, and started straight away
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
      X