No announcement yet.

New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Exactly like the one I posted a while back! Love that look. I'm planning on the original old-school one.

It's going to look awesome, mate Can't wait to see the final product

Here's the version I want for mine (think I posted this in this thread).

Comment

• I quite like that.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Extended shocks front and rear, Brakes and pin retainer kit, Radiator, filter kit, and various odds and sods nearly £600 lighter and one step closer to getting my scrap through an MOT.
        Last edited by yoshie; 18 April 2014, 15:46.
        Brian

Comment

• Snorkel and skip fitted today, tidied up bonnet to fit scoop, it will get fixed later.

Both door cards fitted now, interior is nearly finished.
          Alan

Comment

• Great stuff

I have total garage envy, too

What mark is the truck?

Comment

• 2nd gen 2 door surf.
              Alan

Comment

• Looking good chaps, can't wait to see the end product.

What's the "Hilux" snorkel like? I was after a safari one but the price is pretty steep, I was just worried about the quality of the ebay ones...

Comment

• Trunks.I.have an eBay one and it's shit hot for the money good kit for under a hundred bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by B0BSK1 View Post
                    Trunks.I.have an eBay one and it's shit hot for the money good kit for under a hundred bucks.
                    Where there any issues fitting it? Can you paste a link up of the one you got please?

Comment

• looking good chaps top quality work as always! im just working through mine! made a spare wheel holder, waffle board holder and farm jack holder. they are now all welded to the back! so working on the rear winch bumper now. managed to design it and the winch holder so i can quick release move it from the front to back! will put some pics up when i can!
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Good work Danny, keep the pics coming mate.
                        Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Trunks View Post
                          Where there any issues fitting it? Can you paste a link up of the one you got please?

It was pretty easy to fit, not sure the template was entirely accurate mind you.
                          Alan

Comment

• I love the front winch bumper you have quite a catalogue of impressive metal work bolt ons ! Have you got a winch yet to fit on to it? Is that 5mm plate or 8mm? Will have to find you a place in the lakes to get stuck so you can use it or you going to try it in the valley of death?
                            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                              I love the front winch bumper you have quite a catalogue of impressive metal work bolt ons ! Have you got a winch yet to fit on to it? Is that 5mm plate or 8mm? Will have to find you a place in the lakes to get stuck so you can use it or you going to try it in the valley of death?
                              No winch on my street queen, it won't get muddy
                              Brian

Comment

• Roughtrax goodies arrived.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X