yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted:Top Notch Rot Free Surf,Im willing to Pay Top Dollar for right vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted:Top Notch Rot Free Surf,Im willing to Pay Top Dollar for right vehicle.

Are You Selling Your Surf in The Not Too Distant Future?
    Because I May Be interested!

My Trusty Old Surf is coming to the end of its life,sadly the corrosion has had its toll,some could be sorted by changing doors etc but the rear Valences are quite bad.
    I therefore would like to buy a replacement vehicle,but the right vehicle.Im looking for a low mileage surf,in mechanically good condition,with NO ROT!
    It can be from 94/95 onwards.
    Condition is more important than age.
    If you have an exceptional vehicle which match these criteria,then I may even pay over the odds for such a vehicle.
    Im fed up will travelling miles to look at crap on eBay......

I will be selling my 95 3.0TD in the near future.

It is not exceptional but it is rot free apart from a patch of rust on the door.

It has plenty of expensive mods and has been dry stored for the last year. I will post some pics soon. I'm not too far from you either. Near Swindon.
    Last edited by Pablito; 19 July 2016, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBob View Post

My Trusty Old Surf is coming to the end of its life,sadly the corrosion has had its toll,some could be sorted by changing doors etc but the rear Valences are quite bad.
      I therefore would like to buy a replacement vehicle,but the right vehicle.Im looking for a low mileage surf,in mechanically good condition,with NO ROT!
      If you have an exceptional vehicle which match these criteria,then I may even pay over the odds for such a vehicle.
      My truck is exactly what you're looking for.

Oh hold on, it's mine, not on eBay and you can't afford it!
      Still, it's only 20 miles away and you can come and have a look at it...
      Just so you can make sure that it's not the hairdresser's version you want...

Comment

I Take it your Joking!

Originally posted by Triv View Post
        My truck is exactly what you're looking for.

Oh hold on, it's mine, not on eBay and you can't afford it!
        Still, it's only 20 miles away and you can come and have a look at it...
        Just so you can make sure that it's not the hairdresser's version you want...
        I take it you don't actually have a Surf for sale?

Comment

The only rust I ever see on surfs is the rear quarter bumpers.
          None of the surfs I have owned have been rusty at all.
          Currently I have a 1996 ssr-g with 105'000 miles,blue over silver,3.0 td,not for sale but it has no rust except a tiny bit under a small bit of the passenger door seal and it's nothing I'm worried about.
          Rust is something I wouldn't think about when buying a surf,if it was a land rover it would be something I'd be worried about if I could not see any on every panel and the chassis!

Comment

If you take the rear arch flares off...you will see the doglegs are most likely rotten. It's a major water trap. Comes from inside, outside and every other side. Just done one side and I'm currently on sorting the other.

Just leave the flares on and pretend it's not there

Comment

I have a top notch 95 gen3 manual that will be up for sale soon.
              PM me for further details.

Comment

Posts like this always spark my curiosity..

What passes as "Top Notch", and what passes as "over the odds".

I'm not selling, but I often wonder if it came to putting money where the mouth is, if people would follow through on all their "If you are selling give me first refusal" offers on mine.

Not a dig at the OP, just thinking out loud!
                Last edited by Karma Supra; 26 October 2016, 15:42.
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

i have,what a lot of people consider to be, a top notch, surf for sale.
                  hopefully the ad will become 'live' this weekend, as soon as nigel approves the add

Comment

I saw your surf on Facebook. shame you are moving it on after all the work you carried out.

Comment

it is a shame.but as an engineer,im pretty pleased with what i got in the end.there are plenty of surfs at overfab, hopefully i will get to do another one,soon.
                      also, they have bought my engine and conversion bits and bobs. they flatly refused to let it leave the unit,and go to someone else!
                      and as a bonus, i have another 1uzfe engine to work on,so,all in all im happy. just have to sell the truck now,but as it one of the best one's in the uk, i shouldn't have much difficulty in doing that.

Comment

This sounds very interesting! Im looking forward to seeing!

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post
                        i have,what a lot of people consider to be, a top notch, surf for sale.
                        hopefully the ad will become 'live' this weekend, as soon as nigel approves the add
                        Hi there, this was going back a while i posted this, & i did get another Surf as i needed a vehicle for work - i was lucky to find a recent import that had been in storage up North.
                        However, I have kept my ear to the ground, checking ebay every week etc !
                        Im looking forward to seeing this when it goes live.

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBob View Post

Hi
                          I am thinking of selling mine.

Would not describe it as top notch - it needs some cosmetic work done.

Mechanically and structurally it is excellent though. Every year my local MOT guy comments on how clean it is underside while it sails through.

It's a gen 3, 1997 3 litre with intercooler - bet that has you interested.

Auto box.

Comment

Gen 2 for sale

I'm selling my gen 2 3.0 auto inter cooler, very reluctantly I may add (the missus won't drive it) call me if interested 07541737054
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X