yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheel spacers & snorkel again ! anyone use these ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyre pen work is an art form!
    dont think you can go overboard with it, i think they look great!
    wish my shaky hands were steady enough to do that.

Comment

the centers fit well,and really look quite nice,but as you can see,unless the wheels are shiny,( this is when they were just bead-blasted) they stick out a bit bling like. also they come with a 'BK racing' center.
      the Deceptacon center is just my personal touch, love it or hate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Reece2.4 View Post
        no rubbing now, had to grind and fold a bit off the arch and cut the bumper end bit too

I had some of those wheels too although never got round to fitting them

also went overboard with the tyre pen hah
        there some nice looking wheels just like the ones I'm picking up when i get back ! good work on the tyre pen , I've never been great at that and would just end up with complete white walls lol
        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post

the centers fit well,and really look quite nice,but as you can see,unless the wheels are shiny,( this is when they were just bead-blasted) they stick out a bit bling like. also they come with a 'BK racing' center.
          the Deceptacon center is just my personal touch, love it or hate it!
          Quality looking wheels pal there gonna look smart once there fitted but your prob not gonna wanna drive it once there on lol ! loving the centre cap & badge makes it look different to a plain ole bk racing badge good work !!
          Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

first one finished, quite happy with the result.

Comment

Spot on Scott !! Top job there gonna look ace on your truck m8
              Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

'O' stunning! they should look gorgeous once fitted.
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  'O' stunning! they should look gorgeous once fitted.
                  thanks! well the plan is mark is fitting one of the lift kits i made to the truck tomorrow and then i can get some real tyres put on these wheels,and fit them to the truck,finally.

Comment

How did the lift go ...... did Mark wear his pink overalls for you
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      How did the lift go ...... did Mark wear his pink overalls for you
                      HAHA, NO....... I DID NOT. Lift went as well as a lift can go, little bit of trouble with the steering column but nothing that a slight adjustment with a large hammer and prybar couldnt sort out, waiting to hear back from Scott to see if there are any issues at all.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                        HAHA, NO....... I DID NOT. Lift went as well as a lift can go, little bit of trouble with the steering column but nothing that a slight adjustment with a large hammer and prybar couldnt sort out, waiting to hear back from Scott to see if there are any issues at all.
                        Err, may have a 'slight' issue.all in all,its awesome!!
                        however,couldn't get the key in it on sunday,which was a bit odd,but i kind of encouraged it
                        today was a bit interesting, i couldn't get the key out,it wouldn't turn the last click back,so i left the key in it at work! (parked right outside the office,in the bosses space)
                        i think,from what mike on the FB page has told me, i might have a slight issue with the 'inhibitor' switch on the auto shift.
                        it did come out in the end,but was reluctant when i got home.
                        but its great fun to drive,amazing how much difference it makes.

Comment

Err, may have a 'slight' issue.all in all,its awesome!!
                          however,couldn't get the key in it on sunday,which was a bit odd,but i kind of encouraged it
                          today was a bit interesting, i couldn't get the key out,it wouldn't turn the last click back,so i left the key in it at work! (parked right outside the office,in the bosses space)
                          i think,from what mike on the FB page has told me, i might have a slight issue with the 'inhibitor' switch on the auto shift.
                          it did come out in the end,but was reluctant when i got home.
                          but its great fun to drive,amazing how much difference it makes.
                          I know exactly what that is, there is a pinch bolt underneath on the selector rod, put it in park, go underneath undo pinch bolt. Move gearbox fully into park tighten bolt up.or come down saturday and I will adjust the shift mech for you,
                          Last edited by surfenstein; 2 February 2015, 21:12.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

cheers,mark.
                            TBH, i did think it was just the cold weather,-5 this morning.
                            did look a prat pulling up in sainsbury's petrol station,parking next to a pump and not being able to open the flap! thats all lubed up now,along with the door lock mechanisms.
                            but i will take you up on your offer,as i hope to have some bits and bobs for you this weekend.

Comment

cheers,mark.
                              TBH, i did think it was just the cold weather,-5 this morning.
                              did look a prat pulling up in sainsbury's petrol station,parking next to a pump and not being able to open the flap! thats all lubed up now,along with the door lock mechanisms.
                              but i will take you up on your offer,as i hope to have some bits and bobs for you this weekend.
                              Cool. Woodzie (biohazard) is coming over saturday too, so you can meet the yeti.Thanks for the plug on the facebook page aswell.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Reece2.4 View Post
                                not sure they are just steel modulars

ah man my 33"s are just sorted from rubbing... i so want 35"s. running ball joint spacers so might try 35's if i wind them up... super jealous though!

trying to figure out if i want to make the plunge on getting a custom 4" snorkel made up...but realise i have way too much on the list... my is200 seat rails are waiting to be welded up, waiting on delivery of my last few bits of pipe work for an intercooler... and have just got my rear lokka through the post too... gulp.. no idea how to fit that yet

Comment

Working...
                                X