Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New ride!!

Hi,
    Well......had nearly two weeks must of been one of the first batch of Gen 3s it was registered December 1995!

What do you think?

Thanks
    Last edited by smurfyman; 31 December 2014, 01:48.

Looks very tidy, probably been painted fairly recently. Usually the wheel arches and bumper surrounds are different to the cars colour. If you look at the VIN plate on the drivers firewall the colour codes are stamped. The first number is the main colour and the second number is for the wheel and bumper surrounds. It certainly looks very good for a vehicle 19 years old!!! Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by will.b View Post
      Looks very tidy, probably been painted fairly recently. Usually the wheel arches and bumper surrounds are different to the cars colour. NOT ON SURFS OF THIS COLOUR If you look at the VIN plate on the drivers firewall the colour codes are stamped. The first number is the main colour and the second number is for the wheel and bumper surrounds. It certainly looks very good for a vehicle 19 years old!!! Enjoy.
      As one of the first 3rd gens does have multi mode 4WD or does it have the council version ( same as the 2nd gen )
      Its still a tidy looking truck BTW
      Сви можемо

Comment

It does have multi mode as well as the bumper with the fogs in and nudge bar.......what's it called sorry?

Not sure about the roof rack(might take it off)........never seen one with one on......and its a Toyota albeit with no key!

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfyman View Post
          Hi,
          Well......had nearly two weeks must of been one of the first batch of Gen 3s it was registered December 1995!

What do you think?

Thanks
          It's a ringer!
          I have a '96 2nd gen here.

Look at the seatbelt tags, the manufacture date will be printed on there.

Comment

Working...
          X