Surf 3.0 Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 3.0 Wanted

Looking for a 3.0l Surf to modify for overland trip. Must have some form of MOT. All terrain tyres or suspension lift a bonus. In London but willing to travel. Can pay cash immediately.

Have a look at this

eBay item no 181734874253
    ..Angel..

Comment

Sorry to butt in but a Surf modified for green laning and serious off roading is NOT an ideal overlanding vehicle. Keep the standard suspension set up. Upgrade springs and dumpers if needed (RT, Milners etc) but stick to the same sizes. Also keep the standard tyres size!

Overlanding and extreme off roading are very different businesses.

Cheers

Comment

Got a 3L intercooler 1999 that will be up for sale in a week.

Comment

Hi Andy, could you give me your number as I am interested in your Surf.
          Thanks

Comment

Sorry it was meant to say 'Interested'.
            Thansk

Comment

1995 3litre

Hi did you get sorted out.?????
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

still looking for a surf?

I've got a 3.0L auto diesel 2nd gen, standard suspension setup for sale
                Nice looking car but needs TLC and has some rust around the bumpers etc.

It works, went through last few MOTs with basically a bulb replacement.
                MOT is up within the week and car up for sale (London based)
                Think it likely only needs brake pads for the MOT as not much else has changed and runs fine (been to Lake District, Devon and Wales in the last year)

can contact me on rich@go-atkins.co.uk or text 07770777695 (don't phone as won't answer - too busy, but text and can phone you back)

Comment

Working...
                X