• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IS200 interior

Hi guys!
    Just wanted to share a result of first modification to my Surf interior
    Attached Files
    I don't mean to sound cold,cruel or bitter but I am so that's how it comes out...

That looks nice and tidy.

Bet the fronts are more comfortable than the original seats

Comment

They make a world of difference!Before I couldn't last more than an hour of driving,and there's a heating bonus as well
      I don't mean to sound cold,cruel or bitter but I am so that's how it comes out...

Comment

That's might impressive!

Did it take a lot to get it to fit in??

Comment

Little bit of fiddling around here and there,previous write ups on forum made it easier (thanks guys!)I think wiring took me the longest :P

Comment

can you tell, which cable is which, for the heating? thanks
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

If I remember correctly thick white is power to motors,thick white and black is earth and thin red and green is heater power (utilizes same earth as motors) and there's also slightly thinner blue and black which is seat belt sensor,if you have a pic of your plug that would be easiest

Comment

camera is not the best
                Attached Files

Comment

Are the rear seats out the IS200 too?

Looks lovely, I would like to do something similar to mine.
                  l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Red and blue is heater and the thinnest one is seatbelt sensor so you won't need it
                    Rear seats are surf seats reupholstered (as you can see from dangling bottom flap still need touching up ) only thing used were alcantara inserts and lexus headrest

Comment

do you know if they had hi and low settings? thanks

Comment

Nope, I've used IS200 switches and they're just on and off, don't know if you can use the others to get that function

Comment

Did the seat rails go straight in without mod or did u have to mod them? My gen 3drivers seat is fooked. Collapsed at back and gives me a bad back. My Mrs has is200 so I suppose I should be trying it out myself lol.

Comment

I had to bend front ones to right angle and do a bit of welding at the corners and flatten rear ones,also I had to drill two holes for rear one on each side and use M10 bolts with massive washers...Basically I've copied one of forum's members idea But that's 2nd gen so I'm not sure if 3rd is the same but since you have an access to IS200 you can always take measurements and compare them

Comment

Working...
                            X