Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got no Badges

I have no badges on my surf, so do not know what model it is
    All I know is it may be a GLF but how do I tell.
    Also has anyone got any spare badges to sell ?

It is a 3ltr 1994 Toyota 2-axle rigid body estate on the V5

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Originally posted by hormygollop

Keith

are you sure its a surf and the o hasnt fallen off
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

never thought of that
      GLF is goes like f***
      Keith
      No idea as to model
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Keith
        WTF ... Keith (Hormy) whats a GLF, surfs dont come articulated, and whats a V5 - excuse my ignorance, maybe its the new surroundings

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
          WTF ... Keith (Hormy) whats a GLF, surfs dont come articulated, and whats a V5 - excuse my ignorance, maybe its the new surroundings

GLF was a joke Goes Like F**K

Dont understand the articulated bit

V5 is a UK registration document.
          The gist of this is simple, I would like to know what model surf I have so that I can badge the back end.

Easy

Keith

Comment

The gist of this is simple, I would like to know what model surf I have so that I can badge the back end.

Easy

Keith
            Have a look at the VIN number, I can decode it on the Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
              Have a look at the VIN number, I can decode it on the Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC)

Cheers
              Andy that is great
              Vin number is KZN130-9039606

Many thanks
              Keith

Comment

Easy

Keith
                I get u now (V5 form quote), sorry

And where the hell did u get that name, I could be at work and 'hormygollop' just pops into my head and leaves me wondering am I on that computer too much :

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                  I get u now (V5 form quote), sorry

And where the hell did u get that name, I could be at work and 'hormygollop' just pops into my head and leaves me wondering am I on that computer too much :

Hormygollop was the name of a boat I once had, but I named it in a fit of dyslexia. It is also the trading name I use on ebay for the in car gear.
                  So now you know
                  Keith

Comment

Keith.

Can't find it from that number. I'll have a look on my car and see if I can find where the real VIN number is. I think we've had this problem before that the VIN number on the VIN plate is not the real one!!!.

Cheers
                    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                      Keith.

Can't find it from that number. I'll have a look on my car and see if I can find where the real VIN number is. I think we've had this problem before that the VIN number on the VIN plate is not the real one!!!.

Cheers
                      Andy
                      Carefull who you say that the vin is not real to!! A friend of mine works for Durham police and will happily crush any car that has dubious identification etc.

Do you mean there is another Toyota ID number to use on the parts computer?? and if so where can we find it??

Phil.

Comment

That number is actually off the V5 reg doc
                        and it does say
                        VIN/Chassis/Frame No
                        So perhaps it is chassis or frame and not vin
                        Keith

Comment

That number is actually off the V5 reg doc
                          and it does say
                          VIN/Chassis/Frame No
                          So perhaps it is chassis or frame and not vin
                          Keith
                          keith, look on the chassis behind drivers side front wheel its there
                          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                          [size=5][/size]
                          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H
                            Carefull who you say that the vin is not real to!! A friend of mine works for Durham police and will happily crush any car that has dubious identification etc.

Do you mean there is another Toyota ID number to use on the parts computer?? and if so where can we find it??

Phil.
                            any car with a dubious identification wants crushing, and so does all these write offs thats been paid out on by the insurance companys that get put back on the road, no wonder people are scared to buy a secondhand car, its the buyer that loses out
                            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                            [size=5][/size]
                            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

anyway, does it have recaro seats + sport steering wheel=ssr-g................ rear spare, 4 elec windows, elec sunroof, cd player, aircon, rear heater=ssr-x, i can't comment on the ssr-v,ssr-ltd., or ssr, as i don't know what the difference will compared be to the higher spec cars...but in order of spec, highspec at the top, it goes like this:-
                              SSR-G
                              SSR-X
                              SSR-V
                              SSR Ltd.
                              SSR
                              [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
                              X