Where to buy injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy injectors

Hi guys where is the best place to buy injectors for a 3.0 kzn that won't rape the bank? Or is it better to go second hand and tested? I see new on eBay but are they sh## ? Not sure what's best

Thanks
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

My friends got a 2nd hand pair...

No need to buy new since you can strip them down and petrol soak them for amfew days - good as new

Comment

speak to dieselbob. he makes some with a better spray pattern than the stock ones apparently.

Comment

Give these a ring Marc n see if ya can get em Reconditioned

BENNETTS DIESEL DIAGNOSTICS
        3, Regal Way,
        Watford,
        Herts.
        WD24 4FN Tel. 01923 238523

Good Luck

14+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Strip them down your self. Dead easy. Get 4 jars. Strip down put all bits per injector in a jar of petrol and leave to soak for a week.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your advice. I took mine out undoing the wrong part and the spring came out. Can i just put them back together and if so what way around does the bottom part go? I`m liking the petrol soak answer but not sure how they go back. Tried looking at the next one and now have two in bits. lol
            GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Gently take one apart, assesing its assembly.

Dont mix the parts up.

You can also profile the tips with a small drill and some 1200 grit paper and lube. But dont if you are unsure

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281821006273

Comment

Working...
                X