Winch Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Bumper

have been having a dispute with 4x4 rus over winch bumper ie finish ,quality etc ,anyway they have finally decided to give me a full refund,
    right the prob i have is that i passed my surf bumper on to kevlea,
    so i am in a bit of a pickle as truck is my everyday car
    i still want a winch bumper but want one from tjm or arb is there somewhere i can get one before next week ???cheers for help
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    have been having a dispute with 4x4 rus over winch bumper ie finish ,quality etc ,anyway they have finally decided to give me a full refund,
    right the prob i have is that i passed my surf bumper on to kevlea,
    so i am in a bit of a pickle as truck is my everyday car
    i still want a winch bumper but want one from tjm or arb is there somewhere i can get one before next week ???cheers for help
    here you go http://www.tbruk.com/index.html?lmd=39422.519815 sorry the bumper didn't work out for ya - did i mention my tjm cost me .99p?
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

the fellas at oec are expecting a call mate 01626356 555

i have explained your situation and they say they can do you a good deal
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

wont the one you got m8 lift up anymore if you see doctor tony or stein even ?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          yeah and maybe powder coat it ?
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            the fellas at oec are expecting a call mate 01626356 555

i have explained your situation and they say they can do you a good deal
            have spoke to anton [oec]he is dealing with customer at moment will phone in about half hor cheers gra

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              quote bunkle,

lol by the time i get any more work done on it [raising @powder coating ]i will be in tjm or arb prices ,
              will pay a bit more and get a proffesional finished one dont care so much if there is still a gap ,
              people on this forum who have seen my bumper will let you know its not a case of sour grapes the finish is very amateurish

Comment

I could do with a good look at one of those bumpers - Nudge - Nudge

regards Nigel
                Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

quote bunkle,

lol by the time i get any more work done on it [raising @powder coating ]i will be in tjm or arb prices ,
                  will pay a bit more and get a proffesional finished one dont care so much if there is still a gap ,
                  people on this forum who have seen my bumper will let you know its not a case of sour grapes the finish is very amateurish
                  if its done properly you wont get much of a gap then will you m8?

Comment

quote bunkle,

good on you for getting your money back then - why should we put up with shoddy workmanship, i reckon those Supertrux blokes could do better (hint hint)
                    Bunkle
                    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Supertrux
                      I could do with a good look at one of those bumpers - Nudge - Nudge

regards Nigel
                      if you was nearer london nigel would let you take a real good look at it , if you can think of a way would be willing to help
                      bet you would do a better finish
                      mmm just looked at map your just up m1 , pm me if you want to sort something out
                      Last edited by joker??; 6 December 2007, 15:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                        here you go http://www.tbruk.com/index.html?lmd=39422.519815 sorry the bumper didn't work out for ya - did i mention my tjm cost me .99p?
                        nothing in stock for surf could take 8-10 weeks to be delivered

Comment

right spoke to oec they have only got ally bumpers £900+faintsanyone else got any ideas where to get a winch bumper from ???

Comment

right spoke to oec they have only got ally bumpers £900+faintsanyone else got any ideas where to get a winch bumper from ???
                            You can have mine for £850

yeah but seriously, Not too sure mate.

TBR an OEC are the big ones for this kinda stuff...

I'll have a check an see who else i can find who sells them... but i wouldn't hold your breath for good news if i were you mate! n:

Comment

try arbil4x4 for a warn one, can't remember who jotto's is made by, is it a warn?
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X