winch bumper ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winch bumper ?

has any one manage to find a winch bumper, ive searched various sites but there are $$$$$$ expensive, i originally had an arb bumper when i got it through it did not fit but i'm looking for just a discreet looking bumper has any one found one yet i have seen the pics of this hi lux http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...5&d=1180218055 and would like a bumper without the a bar i've been in contact with the company who supplys the bumper for landrovers but not yet have they made one for a hi lux if any one does know of any other sites please let me know or has any one custom made one

Any time now, the first winch bumper from 4x4r us in warwick will turn up (not with me unfortuneatly) Its made for the surf, so will fit, which is nice, and they look to be quite cheap, which is even better!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yeah im looking forward to seeing it! is it ready yet?
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I'll be stocking TJM bullbars any day now, just sorting out dealer contracts with them.

Have a look here....

http://www.tjmproducts.co.uk/index.p...id=1&Itemid=29

No prices yet, but will know soon.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

good good and i'm not really to bothered about the full bumper only a winch mount i could prob fabricate one but would not know were to start well let me know when you stock them

Comment

Bumper ..http://www.4x4shop247.co.uk/index.html?lmd=39282.389479

A weee bit too pricey for my tastes.

Hidden front mounts

http://www.4x4shop247.co.uk/index.html?lmd=39282.389479

Bumper is for a surf and the mounts are for and IFS pickup but im taking a stab in the dark they will be one in the same!!

£175 is a better price then £600 for the bumper, I personally love the look of winch bumpers

EDIT: Ok none of the links show anything but hunt about on that site and you'll find them!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              I'll be stocking TJM bullbars any day now, just sorting out dealer contracts with them.

Have a look here....

http://www.tjmproducts.co.uk/index.p...id=1&Itemid=29

Nooooooooo!!!! Tony, no... I'm already fighting the urge to call you for a snorkle and the TJM bumpers are lush
              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                that means they are free then?
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  that means they are free then?
                  You wish! As Snoop says, they are 'lush' but spendy if you're on a budget.

Comment

Tony - Will you be supplying the TJM snorkels aswell? I already have one, but met someone down here while the forum was down who's after one, like me he prefers the look of the TJM one to the safari one on the surf. Also, if someone can pick up the bumper from 4x4 r us (assuming it's ready) would you mind if it was surf trained via the bbq at yours or left at yours for me to pick up sometime the week after?

Chilitt - Are you going to Tony's bbq?
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

I might pop down, I'll see if I can skive work. If I do, i'll bring it down. If I can't get the w/end off, I can pick it up and get it a bit closer. will be down to swindon area probably tuesday or thursday.. or if I get lucky on Eblag I might be coming a lot closer!
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What ya buyin on ebay, or where from? If it works out easier i could pick that up then meet ya halfway or something?
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                          Tony - Will you be supplying the TJM snorkels aswell? I already have one, but met someone down here while the forum was down who's after one, like me he prefers the look of the TJM one to the safari one on the surf.
                          Yup, I only have here ATM, and its got someones name on it, but will have others soon.

Comment

Right, I am off to eastbourne on Sunday! will the bumper be ready for then??? If it is, I'll bring it all the way cos its a motorbike I'm picking up and it will probably leave wire worm and filth all over your truck, and I got a bike trailer...(I might also take lots of pictures and talk myself into buying a bumper too ..)
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Dont be shy if you wanna popin for a cuppa, i'm only 7 miles inland from eastbourne (up the A22) and should be home most of the day.
                              PM or email me if your'e interested, and i'll give you my tel No!
                              Alan
                              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X