Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery button

Hi

I have a small circular button with a red LED on it tothe right of the ignition key. The LED lights but I have no idea what it does. Could someone enlighten me ?

Cheers

Brian

Is it your fog light?

Comment

fog

yep its prob ya foggy light m8
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

if its a round thing with a red light in centre its for your alarm
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Its the flux capacitor activation control
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

round button red light

mines the rear fogs, not fitted over there but needed over here!

Comment

would it be the button for the air dryer in the slush box?

Comment

"would it be the button for the air dryer in the slush box?"

"Its the flux capacitor activation control?"

"if its a round thing with a red light in centre its for your alarm?"

"Is it your fog light?"

Now stop messing with the poor guy........................... .......
                You ALL know its the :coolant flush toggle for the Mud Thickness Traction Control Activator that's attached to the Flux Capacitor that sorts out traction in 4ft deep mud on a 45% Slope while its raining Switch.

There you go Brian
                At least one of us is willing to give you a straight reply to your question

Colincd
                NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Best we show Tony where it is then.

have a look at the Norfolk video
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I discovered it is the rear fog light, the button marked as a fog light is the front spot lights. Now I am just looking for that flux capacitor thingy.

Only problem I have had with my surf so far is quit severe wheel wobble and a knocking under breaking at speed. I will get back to the dealer. Also the cigerette lighter has no powere to it so I can not charge my phone. Otherwise it is a great car.

I left it in a car park however and when I came back someone had put a dent in the bumper, I'd only had it less than a week !! That really P!ssed me off.

Comment

i know what its like mate some people just dont know how to park there car
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by BI1
                        I discovered it is the rear fog light, the button marked as a fog light is the front spot lights. Now I am just looking for that flux capacitor thingy.

Only problem I have had with my surf so far is quit severe wheel wobble and a knocking under breaking at speed. I will get back to the dealer. Also the cigerette lighter has no powere to it so I can not charge my phone. Otherwise it is a great car.

I left it in a car park however and when I came back someone had put a dent in the bumper, I'd only had it less than a week !! That really P!ssed me off.
                        Are you sure that the front spots you refer to are front spots not front fogs as they mostly seem to come with front fogs. If they are fogs you might want to check the wattage of the bulbs cos mine had 35W bulbs in and were rubbish (should be 55W).

The Cigarette lighter has an in line fuse for the power line. Mind you you need to take out the lower dashboard to get to it.

Good luck with getting the wheel wobble sorted out.

Cheers

Comment

Yeh your probably right, front fogs, pretty usless yellow things but the head lights seem just fine so they are really just aesthetic. Just called the dealer and he seemed very helpful and said he will sort out both the wheel wobble and the lighter on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BI1
                            Yeh your probably right, front fogs, pretty usless yellow things but the head lights seem just fine so they are really just aesthetic. Just called the dealer and he seemed very helpful and said he will sort out both the wheel wobble and the lighter on Monday.
                            If you replace the fog bulbs with 55W ones they will be far better.

Cheers

Comment

Little button with a red light in the middle. Mines got a switch from the Mk1 Tardis! The rear fogs do assist the photon drive though
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X