Headlight Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Bulbs

hi guys just a quick one i want to upgrade headlight and side light bulbs so the there whiter and brighter need to know what bulb types i need and the easiest way to get the the headlight bulbs

the truck is a k reg ssrg

thanks in advance

Headlights are H4's

Comment

As a rule I tend to ignore all the claims made by manufacturers BUT I've just fitted some Osram Night Breakers to my Focus and they're absolutely brilliant !

The list price is ridiculous but I picked up a pair on eBlag for the same price that Halfrauds would charge for their cheapest ones

As for fitting them - the technique I use is to remove the existing lamps from the rear and then fit the new ones - the sequence is VERY important ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

thanks guys

dont suppose you still have the ebay link mate

cheers jon

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
          thanks guys

cheers jon
          just tap h4 bulb in ebay and go from there,loads to choose from,personally i have 110w bulbs in my L reg............daylight lol

Comment

cheers mate going hunting now any ideas on sidelight bulbs do they do these bighte mine just look yellow at the moment i have a pair of angel lights clear lens but blue halo so maybe blue

cheers again

Comment

thanks guys

cheers jon

Nah

BUT this might help !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

cheers mate going hunting now any ideas on sidelight bulbs do they do these bighte mine just look yellow at the moment i have a pair of angel lights clear lens but blue halo so maybe blue

cheers again
                im guessin halos are spots,as for sidelight bulbs yep u can get pretty much any colour,get l.e.d ones,brighter,last ages just beware coppers etc,ps yr not meant to run with 110w headlight bulbs without upgrading loom,but ive had no probs,but obviously i cant reccomend u do it

Comment

cheers guys

what are the sidelights as theres a pack on ebay with free 501's not led though and i agree would prefer lead after replacing the red brake bulbs every month in my last truck cause it had clear lens's went to led and lasted ages

out of interest whats in involved in upgrading the loomand how much is it likley to cost

cheers

jon
                  Last edited by BAV1; 25 November 2008, 22:13.

Comment

Have a look at these mate. Not tried them myself but a few on here have & they say they are very good & really bright.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2pcs-...7357QQtcZphoto
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Fitted new bulbs myself so this thread may be of use to you.
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50619
                      I am very please with the result.

Oh and I loosened off the bull bar and when in from the front to fit them. Did't take too long and was easy to do.
                      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                      X