• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day

Truck has left home today and gone to live down south today

My last view as she took off

End of an era Andy we had some good times

Comment

that a v8 surf? should have took a vid so you could have heard her as well as seen her off!

like how you blacked out the plate number i think the shot was that blurred with emotion you couldnt have read it anyway
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Boooo.

I saw this on Facebook..

I only realise who you are now!
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 Runner View Post
          End of an era Andy we had some good times
          We did Pete, but my circumstances have changed and I need to look at something a little more refined to protect my back.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
            that a v8 surf? should have took a vid so you could have heard her as well as seen her off!

like how you blacked out the plate number i think the shot was that blurred with emotion you couldnt have read it anyway
            Indeed it was, and I did think of it but battery was dying in the phone so a quick pic was all I could get

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
              Boooo.

I saw this on Facebook..

I only realise who you are now!

Comment

totally gutted by this.

Comment

Gutted for ya Andy, many a good outing had with ya n ya Surf over the years Buddy....

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Andy, that really sucks. That truck made such a sweet sound.....V8 Merc or 7 series??
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      Gutted for ya Andy, many a good outing had with ya n ya Surf over the years Buddy....

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
                      Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                      Andy, that really sucks. That truck made such a sweet sound.....V8 Merc or 7 series??
                      Cheers both, but not being able to abuse it like the previous motor, due to my back, it seemed a shame to keep it locked away for the odd weekend outing down the motorway or round town. It was put together for green laning/off roading and that is where its going to go now

As for German V8's .............................. ........Nah I'll give them a miss as I'm looking slightly larger

Comment

Sad But I doubt you made that decision lightly. Still....losing a loved one, nearly.

How much did you get? Would love to know the value of the V8 conversions.

I understand if you're keeping that private

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                          How much did you get? Would love to know the value of the V8 conversions.

I understand if you're keeping that private
                          I got what I wanted, and what I thought was a fair price to a fellow enthusiast

Comment

You'll just have to sit there and look at that model of it if you still have it,
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              You'll just have to sit there and look at that model of it if you still have it,
                              It's still pride of place on the office shelf, so viewed daily.

But then again I might have to stare at something like this as well

Comment

Working...
                              X