• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear not, she wont be in the mud.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• A few stickers on, waiting for the door graphics to arrive.

Last edited by KERRSURF; 24 November 2014, 10:41.
      Alan

Comment

• It's missing something. Can't quite put my finger on it

Oh yeh! Me driving it!

Comment

• wow amazing... that this thread is still going on

you must be happy with the end result it is amazing! all the hard work has paid off! only bad thing is you wont be off roading in it now! so the lakes will defo not happen ha!
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Might be up for non scratchy green lanes.

Got the sliders fitted today.

Alan

Comment

• you guys have done a great job and well done.It's looking well smart
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Cheers, all the wee bits are adding up, still got lots to do but nearly there.
                Alan

Comment

• Door graphics added.
                  Alan

Comment

• very nice not sure which i like best the truck or the garage ha.

i have nearly finished mine by i dont think i will be giving it a paint job keep it rough and ready as it will get scratched and dinted!

yeah there are a few non sratchy lanes in the lakes they are call roads
                    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• well done,
                      any pics of the bed finished?
                      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

• Just got a bit of tidying to do and get the edge finishers bonded on, pics to follow.
                        Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                          very nice not sure which i like best the truck or the garage ha.

i have nearly finished mine by i dont think i will be giving it a paint job keep it rough and ready as it will get scratched and dinted!

yeah there are a few non sratchy lanes in the lakes they are call roads
                          We can still pitch a tent, drink beer and fire up a BBQ. Might even jump in a spare seat in yours, leave my street queen resting in the camp site
                          Brian

Comment

• Windscreen is now bonded in, this has replaced the original chrome inlaid rubber. Truck is now totally chrome free
                            Snorkel and external visor refitted. Only the rear bumper left to finish.
                            Brian

Comment

• Alan

Comment

• Still something missing Alan / Brian................... ah one of these.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X