Glow plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow plugs

Was gonna ask this question in Koi's post but didnt want to suffer the wrath of THE ADMINISTRATOR. I was looking a the Toyota HIlux Brochure and they have two different types od glow plug. THey have a seven second one and an 11 second. Now i changed my plugs last year and ever since my cold start is a bit ropey. Does anyone know and if so tell me please. Tanx a million.
    Del
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Originally posted by Delboy
    Was gonna ask this question in Koi's post but didnt want to suffer the wrath of THE ADMINISTRATOR. I was looking a the Toyota HIlux Brochure and they have two different types od glow plug. THey have a seven second one and an 11 second. Now i changed my plugs last year and ever since my cold start is a bit ropey. Does anyone know and if so tell me please. Tanx a million.
    Del

The timer i believe is timed via the relay, i got mine from milners £5.50+vat each give them model etc and they know which ones you want.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Cheers!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
      X