Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egr plates

right , ive notice people talking about egr removal etc again
    i have spoke to my mate who made me a batch of egr removal plates when i had my grey surf,
    he has asked me to get a list going to see who would be interested in a pair of 6mm steel egr removal plates, ill try and find the pics from last time
    he said they will be £10 per pair which includes postage
    if i get enough interest and it goes ahead i will pay the forum for advertising the sale ,
    the plates once ordered will take a couple of weeks to get made and delivered as he does it in his lunch breaks at work , and he wants payment up front as he will have to buy the steel from work etc
    i am having a pair for my current surf , so lets get a list going to see what interest there is and ill let people know when to pay etc .
    1, animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

i'll have a pair mate mine is blanked already but i want to do away with the pipe all together
    when the sh*t hits the fan greet the reaper with a smile

Comment

no worries, obviously yours will be a bit cheaper as you can collect only living 2 roads away lol
      1, animal
      2, oneintheeye

Comment

Are these going to fit the 3.0L ??

Comment

i believe the egr pipe on the 2.4 and 3.0l are the same size , therefore they should fit the 2.4 and 3.0l

Comment

Working...
          X