Underseal !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underseal !!!!!

went to machine mart this morning and bought compressor, underseal , gun etc ,
    went to town and today and undersealed it ,phew !!!!! well happy with the results
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

What form of undersealant did you use?
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      What form of undersealant did you use?
      tetra schutz i think its bitumen based says on the tin excellent sound deadening qualities @ rust protection

Comment

shultz is a safe bet

Comment

i've had the shutz today too...the underside has taken a battering...
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Nice one Dave! did you have it steam cleaned? It's something i gota do when i get time, I've got several 5lt cans of buss underseal in different colours and i'm gonna mix the whole thing in a big bucket and spray that on, christ knows
            what the final colour will be.
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Nice one Dave! did you have it steam cleaned? It's something i gota do when i get time, I've got several 5lt cans of buss underseal in different colours and i'm gonna mix the whole thing in a big bucket and spray that on, christ knows

brown......
              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                brown......
                Ummm, Yeah probably! Whatever colours you mix it always comes out brown,
                There's silver (aluminium) beige, and black???

Comment

ooh ooh go for the silver, then you can fit some neon tubes under there!!

Comment

nah put some degreaser in spray gun sprayed all underneath, then jet washed it all (wat hosepipe ban ) let it dry then undersealed it,
                    used about 4 litres

Comment

4lts eh, i might have enough silver then! Transmission in beige?? Yes

Comment

4lts eh, i might have enough silver then! Transmission in beige?? Yes
                        does that mean the black is going beggin???
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                          does that mean the black is going beggin???
                          There's only about 3lt's in that tin, i've already been "at it", It'll probably be
                          cheaper to buy it locally, dont know what the postage would be as their quite heavy and imageine the mess if the top come off at the sorting office,

Comment

Looks nice. Did you have it jacked up, or just do it laid
                            underneath? Also, how long did it take? Trying to prepare
                            myself for getting under with the waxoyl. Very neat, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              Looks nice. Did you have it jacked up, or just do it laid
                              underneath? Also, how long did it take? Trying to prepare
                              myself for getting under with the waxoyl. Very neat, BTW.
                              no jacks matt, just slid underneath started about 1 finished about 5.30 thats cleaning beforehand included,
                              would advise that you wear paper suit(throw away thingy) and mask
                              found that degreaser was best for cleaning spraygun and myself , dont know if any good on waxoyl though,
                              i felt good once i finished

Comment

Working...
                              X