My House in Winter Wonderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My House in Winter Wonderland

December 2010 Aberdeenshire was a cold and snowy Winter.

Surf's up dude!

Here's a sunset pic but unlike others it's a bit Brass Monkeys to sit outside with a Vodka in hand...lol

Surf's up dude!

Comment

I have snow envy.

Comment

It's nice to look at but that year 2010 it was bitterly cold with the temperature going down to a nasty -18 Degrees C. That's the year we first moved in to that house in Huntly, Aberdeenshire. Not quite the Highlands but close.

It was also before we had Stables and the Horses had to have quilts under their heavy rugs. Next morning they always had icicles hanging from their chins!

Yikes!
        Surf's up dude!

Comment

Originally posted by stevcolx View Post
          It's nice to look at but that year 2010 it was bitterly cold with the temperature going down to a nasty -18 Degrees C. That's the year we first moved in to that house in Huntly, Aberdeenshire. Not quite the Highlands but close.

It was also before we had Stables and the Horses had to have quilts under their heavy rugs. Next morning they always had icicles hanging from their chins!

Yikes!
          That's chilly! my car would never start in that. I dare say the horses were none to happy about it eighter...

Comment

Working...
          X