Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen surf 3.0 diesel p reg 97 blue/silver

Hi
    selling my surf its a gen 3, not used mon-fri and occasionally weekends. i really dont want to let it go but due to brake up and bills its left me not much choice.
    so about the surf
    runs very well, still looks a great 4x4 ,all electrics work has they should inc rear window, done some small mods to it, retro fitted rear spoiler with sliding mirror, led interior lights,digital display rear mirror shows compass bearing and temp, had the towing frame powder coated.so since i got it i havnt done much but honestly it hasnt needed for anything.recently serviced, new oil and filter
    bad bits
    chipps and some scratches to bumpers and arches, sounds bad but isnt,i will take some pics.
    anyway asking £2300 was gonna say £2000 but just taxed it and had a new head unit fitted with DAB.
    oh its just hit 150000miles
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Arkamelis; 28 July 2014, 21:13. Reason: exhaust now fixed

re surf

new 12 months MOT done yesterday and will be giving it a full service this weekend

Comment

Hi, is this surf still for sale?
      Rich

Comment

re surf

sorry on hold at the mo

Comment

Sold or no??

Comment

re surf

Hi
            no the surf is not sold, i was going to wait until winter gets here ( heavy rain/snow ) and try and get abit more for it, i have seen the price's of surfs go way higher in the winter, you probably think im being greedy, but i need to get what i can for it and only have one shot and in my eyes its a totally brillient 4x4 and worth more.

cheers ark

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
              Hi
              no the surf is not sold, i was going to wait until winter gets here ( heavy rain/snow ) and try and get abit more for it, i have seen the price's of surfs go way higher in the winter, you probably think im being greedy, but i need to get what i can for it and only have one shot and in my eyes its a totally brillient 4x4 and worth more.

cheers ark
              I doubt you'll ever sell it on here now!
              Hopefully eBayers won't see this thread.

Comment

So how much do you want for it??It says £2000 then £2300
                I'm selling my van to get a surf(3rd gen this time). But I'd rather put money in the pocket of someone on here than some clueless ebayer. :-)

Comment

re

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  I doubt you'll ever sell it on here now!
                  Hopefully eBayers won't see this thread.
                  i wouldn't sell my boat in the winter when thay sell for alot more beginning of the summer, to me it make sence. whenever you sell something thats good you would always try and get the best price for it

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
                    i wouldn't sell my boat in the winter when thay sell for alot more beginning of the summer, to me it make sence. whenever you sell something thats good you would always try and get the best price for it

True, but I wouldn't let buyers know that.
                    It's usual practise to lower the price on something you want to sell to attract buyers, not raise it!

Comment

re

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      So how much do you want for it??It says £2000 then £2300
                      I'm selling my van to get a surf(3rd gen this time). But I'd rather put money in the pocket of someone on here than some clueless ebayer. :-)
                      if i was going to sell it now would be for £2300 and im not prepared to drop the price. or wait till winter for some floods or snow and wack 500 on the price, i live in Devon out in the sticks and people panic when the rain and snow comes

Comment

No worries. :-)

Comment

Has it got a sunroof? Can't quite tell from the pics on my phone..

Comment

re

Hi
                            Sorry no sunroof

Comment

LSD??

How much notice do you need before it's collected??
                              Where's your nearest train station?

Comment

Working...
                              X