Petrol Surf wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol Surf wanted

Not sure if I have any preferences but I do need to do some towing with it.

Happy to travel nationwide for the right truck.

Cash waiting

Probably more than you want to spend, but 6k will get you this.....
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82049

Has these wheels on now with General Grabber A/Ts.
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...ight=navigator

Pulls this no problem with standard ATF cooling.....

Comment

Lovely looking truck you have there. Sadly, out of my price range....

I'm not sure exactly how much I want to spend as I have to replace my work van too but I think my ceiling will be £3k.

Comment

2.7 auto do?

I am just about to put the wife's 3rd gen up for sale.

Green, 85k, just replaced front ARB track rods, new brake discs and pads, have done the steering bushes , new centre section exhaust fitted. 'N' plate .

MOT is due October

Looking for around 1,900,
        Last edited by BioHazard; 24 August 2014, 23:41.
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Yeah - don't see any reason why not

Could I trouble you for some photos please?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBobRob View Post
            Yeah - don't see any reason why not

Could I trouble you for some photos please?
            The boss can take some pics tomorrow as i'm at work and we will get them posted.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Here we go , it has a few scuffs and scrapes, A scanner and a cat 1 alarm

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/ian...ow/Surf?sort=3

Comment

Looks straight enough. Is the interior in decent shape?

What's your time scale to get rid?

Comment

Right, added some interior pictures to the link above and one of a scrape down the N/S rear wheel arch. There is a nick in the flat between the seats and the centre two dash board air vents have been disconnected to allow a sat nav to be installed into the dash (mod done by previous owner). BTW I have a replacement electric aerial that I have not fitted still in its box.

As for time scale, asap. as I wish to get a Land Cruiser or a Hilux to start modding into an expedition truck. If I hadn't seen your post I was going to trade it in.
                    Last edited by BioHazard; 26 August 2014, 18:47.

Comment

Alrighty.

Salisbury is it?

Two final questions; Does everything work and I'm not fully up to speed with the various 4wd options - which does yours have?

Cheers

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBobRob View Post
                        Alrighty.

Salisbury is it?

Two final questions; Does everything work and I'm not fully up to speed with the various 4wd options - which does yours have?

Cheers

Rob
                        Devizes ...... SN104HX
                        The 4wd is not the centre diff and is the same as the second gens it all works as the truck is used as a daily drive and has been off road BUT not abused ..... the wife would not let me and i had the first gen anyway.

Another thing it has the twin electrics on the tow bar.

Comment

It was previously owned by Apache, another forum member, We have had it exactly 3 years and put 21K on the clock, it has been serviced every 6K and has never let me down.
                          Last edited by BioHazard; 2 September 2014, 10:15.

Comment

Ok, cool.

I'm definitely interested and I'm definitely coming down to see it.

Just need to make a date/time. I'll give you a ring in the next couple of days once I've sorted my work diary out.

Comment

Mine is hectic as well as i work 3 on 3 off and i'm away from the 7th .I'm working fri sat sun, so i will not be available on the phone from 10 am to 10 pm, But SWMBO will be about if you are coming down ......any way it's her truck.
                              Last edited by BioHazard; 27 August 2014, 21:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X