4 x BF Goodrich All Terrain A/T with wheels - £250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 x BF Goodrich All Terrain A/T with wheels - £250

4 x BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres (31"x10.5) complete with 15x7 wheels. These will comfortably fit a standard 2nd gen with no lift.

Removed these from my Surf, they have many years and tens of thousands of miles of life left in them. All have 8mm of tread remaining, though one has wear on the inner edge down to 3/4mm. The wheels are in average shape, they work fine and have no defects but are slightly pitted (see pics).

The BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres are Baja champions and consistently set the standard for all purpose tyres, excelling not just off road but on too, with reliable wet and dry grip providing a sure-footedness throughout the seasons. There's a reason they're so popular on here!

One of the tyres does need a top up of air every couple of weeks, though it could just need a new valve, I never bothered to look into it as it didn't bother me too much.

I also have a fifth BF Goodrich All Terrain I used as a spare, it sits on a different style of wheel and has less tread than the other four. I was going to keep this as a spare for myself, but would be willing to let it go with the others for £40 extra.

Based in Malmesbury, Wilts, cash on collection preferred though can post at cost, or if you're local I can deliver for the cost of my diesel.

Any questions please ask, call zero7889 896791.

Pictures can be found on my ebay ad - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1916507336...84.m1555.l2649

Cheers,
    Owen

Should add - annoyingly my phone is now broken so best bet is to email pye.owen(at)gmail.com. Should have new phone sorted by end of next week.

Thanks
    Owen

Comment

Sold.

Comment

B ugger missed them...... Still I had good reasons
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i know of a set of 5 highly polished surf alloys coming up soon,ian.
          and i mean, highly polished!

Comment

Working...
          X