Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine warning light

Hi,

When I turn the key to ignition the engine warning light is lit on the dash/speedo. As soon as the engine is started is goes off.

My manual doesnt explain whether this means the engine has a problem or if all surfs do this when the key is in the ignition.

Anyone offer any insight (like trying the keys in their surf and advising what ights up please?)

Cheers,
    [center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center][center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver]"THE WIFE'S LITTLE RUN AROUND" - '95 3.0TD SSRG, DARK BLUE[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center][center][b][/b][/center][center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#c0c0c0][i]I ONLY GET TO PLAY AT WEEKENDS.......LIFE'S NOT FAIR![/i][/color][/font][/center]

Originally posted by Raven
    Hi,

When I turn the key to ignition the engine warning light is lit on the dash/speedo. As soon as the engine is started is goes off.

My manual doesnt explain whether this means the engine has a problem or if all surfs do this when the key is in the ignition.

Anyone offer any insight (like trying the keys in their surf and advising what ights up please?)

Cheers,
    thats ok, its when it comes on when its running you have a problem
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Thank JC for that!

Thaks for your help,
      [center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center][center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver]"THE WIFE'S LITTLE RUN AROUND" - '95 3.0TD SSRG, DARK BLUE[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center][center][b][/b][/center][center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#c0c0c0][i]I ONLY GET TO PLAY AT WEEKENDS.......LIFE'S NOT FAIR![/i][/color][/font][/center]

Comment

Working...
      X