Wanted: 3ltr Auto Gen 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 3ltr Auto Gen 3.

It's been a 14 months since I sold by Gen 2 and I'm now back in the market.

If anyone knows of one in Dorest/Somerset I have cash waiting. I travelled to London yesterday to view a very promising 3 ltr Intercooler, even spoke to TonyN about swingin by his on the way back down, but the bloke let it go before I arrived!!! Unamused!

I'm now thinking of waiting for another Intercooled version to come along (unless people can tell me it's not worth the wait?) Hen's teeth included are not necessary just the truck!! I understand the chances are slim.

I have viewed another 3ltr that's not bad but part of me wants to hold out for an Intercooled.....stupid probably?

As confirmation if a Surf only has a single battery instead of a double does it just mean there is no cold pack i.e start and then heating in the rear seats?

Any thoughts or tippers on an available Surf would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom.
    Last edited by TASR12; 20 February 2015, 10:45.

How far are you willing to travel for one?

Comment

Originally posted by smurfyman View Post
      How far are you willing to travel for one?
      If it looks good I can travel a fair bit - work/family dependent. Unfortunately I'm feeling like the one in London was a missed opportunity as I haven't seen anything comparable - hopefully someone will prove me wrong....

I've seen a couple of standard 3ltrs in Bolton on EBay - that's a fair way but if I was confident it was worth it then I'd look at options to get up there?

Tom.
      Last edited by TASR12; 20 February 2015, 13:07.

Comment

Chances aren't looking good then....!

Comment

Search is over and another Surf is outside the house!

Subscription to follow.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X