• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can never have too many toys.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      You can never have too many toys.
      Ha they just get bigger the older u get !!
      Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Yea you can run +2 shocks on the rear with the +2 springs.As for the spacers I will see what I can sort out for you.
        Hi mark how's it going just got back in today , so time to carry on with the truck again lol did u have any time to make up some spacers? , no worrys if not pal
        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by glennyboy View Post
          Hi mark how's it going just got back in today , so time to carry on with the truck again lol did u have any time to make up some spacers? , no worrys if not pal
          I do believe they are in the process of being programmed to be cut, if your not desperate for them bare with me for a while and we will see what happens.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

I do believe they are in the process of being programmed to be cut, if your not desperate for them bare with me for a while and we will see what happens.
            Yea no probs mark not in no hurry for them thanks for your time sorting them out ! :
            Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Hi mark how's it going ? Any luck with the bj spacers ? Gonna be making up a pan hard drop bracket this week to straighten up my rear axle so more surf work lol !
              Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by glennyboy View Post
                Hi mark how's it going ? Any luck with the bj spacers ? Gonna be making up a pan hard drop bracket this week to straighten up my rear axle so more surf work lol !
                Hi, well lets just say there have been a few teething problems, and it is being sorted out, something to do with wrong dimensions on the drawing, didnt find out until a few had been machined and erm didnt fit. Full story in the general section @surfenstein.
                Last edited by surfenstein; 28 February 2015, 21:47.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hi, well lets just say there have been a few teething problems, and it is being sorted out, something to do with wrong dimensions on the drawing, didnt find out until a few had been machined and erm didnt fit. Full story in the general section @surfenstein.
                  oooops lol , no probs mark , not in a hurry for them , got enough things to keep me busy on the ole girl , good luck getting them sorted !!
                  Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Hey Mr Stein I don't know if it helps but I have the original bj spacers diagram with dimensions from years ago that fit perfectly as I had some made up from them .
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X