yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a gen 3 intercooled for sale anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a gen 3 intercooled for sale anyone?

Hey, I realise it's a long shot but Im hoping there's a nice intercooled gen 3 out there that someone might be up for selling. I've been looking and looking since September but can't get my hands on one; I'm always just too late and have missed a couple of good ones - actually last Wednesday I missed out on one by an hour or so which was properly irritating.

I will keep my fingers crossed, but they've been crossed a while now ;-)

Thanks

Originally posted by Bananamanjewell View Post
    Hey, I realise it's a long shot but Im hoping there's a nice intercooled gen 3 out there that someone might be up for selling. I've been looking and looking since September but can't get my hands on one; I'm always just too late and have missed a couple of good ones - actually last Wednesday I missed out on one by an hour or so which was properly irritating.

I will keep my fingers crossed, but they've been crossed a while now ;-)

Thanks
    Good luck I've been looking for nearly two years now

Comment

There's two on eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Triv View Post
        There's two on eBay
        What? Just the intercooler, or the whole truck?

Comment

Two kzn-185w 3rd gen intercooled 3.0L trucks.
          One's an SSR-G, the other an SSR-X.

Comment

eBay intercooled ones

Saw them but the history sort of put me off to be honest; with only a basic mechanical knowledge I'm hoping to find a pretty clean one that isn't needing much.... If possible that is

Comment

They should only need regular basic servicing if they are straight. You must expect to replace some things on a 20 year old truck, even if it's just the consumables like timing belts and fluids.

Next up:
              Water pump (for peace of mind)
              Bearings (I've had it 5 years / 100K - Andy (Mr. Surf) before me - surely they must need doing at some point, even if they don't feel it?)
              Diff oil

Great trucks.
              Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Working...
              X