stein is not for sale ....unless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stein is not for sale ....unless

how many people are going to keep asking me if stein is for sale , then when i say no they offer me stupid swaps or stupid money for him to try and get him ,
    ive been offered £3k and a h-reg fiesta
    ive been offered scoobies
    ive been offered a quad bike and cash
    ive even been offered a boat

stein is not for sale...... unless someone offers me a nice un-refuseable amount .
    therefore in a moment of madness last night i put an add on ebay , lets see if anyone wants to make me a silly offer , then i might be tempted to let him go .. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ksid=p3907.m29

i just cant stand the "is that for sale mate.. id love a truck like that , blah blah blah " anymore
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

I'd keep hold of it mate, unless you need the money, cos all you'll do is buy another cheap pickup & throw aload of cash at it & have it looking like the one you've just sold.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

i probably am keeping hold of it , i blooming love it
      i just wanted to test the water,
      and next time anyone asks if its for sale i can tell them to look at the ad and if they are serious click buy it now ,

Comment

What price is the truck without Denis the menace?

Best thing to do is to enjoy the truck for now safe in the knowledge that it is admired by other people and you should be able to sell it quite easily should the need arise.
        Last edited by PDR; 2 December 2008, 12:15.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
          stein is not for sale...... unless someone offers me a nice un-refuseable amount.
          It is for sale or it isn't. 'Is not' is not a conditional. It is a statement of fact. Just admit you're trying to flog it for as much as humanly possible. It's better to get straight to the point rather than damn well lying.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            It is for sale or it isn't. 'Is not' is not a conditional. It is a statement of fact. Just admit you're trying to flog it for as much as humanly possible. It's better to get straight to the point rather than damn well lying.
            Back on form straight away, Matt. Do you save it up and just appear here every now and then or are you like this all the time?

Comment

i dont want to sell stein,
              but as i always say, everything has a price , and the amount of people asking to buy it is rediculous , but as i said , noone has the money to tempt me ,
              so No im not trying to sell it , but was just curious as to what someone might pay for it , and if someone made a high offer i would be silly to say no .

so im not lying as you put it, im just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                Back on form straight away, Matt. Do you save it up and just appear here every now and then or are you like this all the time?
                All the time. I truly am this cantankerous.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                  i dont want to sell stein,
                  but as i always say, everything has a price , and the amount of people asking to buy it is rediculous , but as i said , noone has the money to tempt me ,
                  so No im not trying to sell it , but was just curious as to what someone might pay for it , and if someone made a high offer i would be silly to say no .

so im not lying as you put it, im just curious
                  I give up. I never imagined one post could ever be so self contradictory.

Comment

I give up. I never imagined one post could ever be so self contradictory.
                    Im selling mine if you want it,although its not for sale, i'll take £3000 for it, but im keeping it for now so if you want to buy it then make me an offer. Will sell to the highest bidder but not till 2010, so who ever wants it let me know cos its not for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                      Im selling mine if you want it,although its not for sale, i'll take £3000 for it, but im keeping it for now so if you want to buy it then make me an offer. Will sell to the highest bidder but not till 2010, so who ever wants it let me know cos its not for sale.
                      I would like to not make an offer off not £2,500. No more or less though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                        I would like to not make an offer off not £2,500. No more or less though.
                        SOLD
                        i'll bring it round in 2010, need the cash now though.

Comment

Honestly............

Comment

Honestly............
                            Just trying to cheer you up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                              Just trying to cheer you up a bit.
                              I'm always cheerful. I just happen to be naturally grumpy too.

Comment

Working...
                              X