what are these ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are these ??

Can any one help me identify these. The object in the first two pics just seemed to appear when i changed my starter motor contacts the other week, i can't seem to work out where it came from, the pipes are quite short so it can't go far.
    In the second two pics the 'thing' fits into a small circular clip sitting almost under the air intake pipe. I added the yellow pipe but not sure about it.
    Last edited by toy231; 24 October 2006, 21:44. Reason: add pics properly
    Paul

The soloniod in the first 2 pics should be bolted under the back of the intake manifold, under the EGR valve.
    The second bit is the filter that goes between the turbo pressure sensor and the intake manifold.

It goes from the black sensor on the right of the last pic (hose fixes to the underneath of the sensor, then to the filter and then to the intake manifold.

And it should be running like pants with the second bit disconnected!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Quick

blim#y that was quick. thanks very much. i will have another look tommorrow
      Paul

Comment

Just snapped a couple of pics............

Comment

So if you take the aircon out, there's enough room in the engine bay for a labrador?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            So if you take the aircon out, there's enough room in the engine bay for a labrador?

Poppy is such a tart, the minute you get the camera out, she's in the shot somewhere!

Comment

super, smashing, lovely

Thats a great help. Thank you very much mr. T
              Paul

Comment

wow

wow
                What a difference a little piece of rubber tubing makes. I think the old pipe must have been split or damaged for some time because now it is all connected up properly it is like driving a different car. Its like all this time the turbo has only been running at half power and now it is definately 100%. A big thank you to Tony N, its not PANTS any more
                Last edited by toy231; 31 October 2006, 21:03. Reason: spelling
                Paul

Comment

Working...
                X