cv help (job)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cv help (job)

well with whats goin on,i need get a cv sorted i think,can anyone help me as i havent a clue?maybe theres a good lookin template somewhere?
    Last edited by darkdezigns; 10 September 2008, 15:17.

Milners do em

Sorry mate guess you aint in a very joveial mood! is'nt there a site on the net that helps ya profile your CV
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

do a google image search for a CV.

I found one ages ago that had a "this is a bad CV..... This is what we turn it into for £200" jobbie...

had pictures etc so you can compare what they want and stuff!

Might be worth a shot.

Comment

Gaiter or the actual CV?

gaiters are quite easy, but still need the shaft taking out. its not that bad. Take the hub off and remove the circlip on the shaft.

Then unbolt the inner side of the CV from the diff flange, then, if you jack under the lower ball joint, to get the wishbones parallel to the floor, you can wiggle the inner CV off the studs, the pull it down and through the wishbone, pulling th stub shaft through the hub as you go to get it out.

I've you've toasted a CV, may be expensive. I have lots of complete assembled drive shafts here you could have cheaper. May save you cash, and time rebuilding a driveshaft.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

no,sorry i have no sense of humour atm,or atleast until i know i have money coming in

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            no,sorry i have no sense of humour atm,or atleast until i know i have money coming in
            lol, thats a better title mate, at least give people a chance of knowing what you are on about!!

This is a forum about 4x4's the first thing I'm goign to think off when you want help with a CV is the one on the car!

Maybe others were taking the pee, but I wasn't.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              lol, thats a better title mate, at least give people a chance of knowing what you are on about!!

This is a forum about 4x4's the first thing I'm goign to think off when you want help with a CV is the one on the car!

Maybe others were taking the pee, but I wasn't.
              i know,just not with it atall

Comment

http://content.monster.co.uk/section4664.asp

Comment

If you've got microsoft "works", or "word" on your PC, they have templates and guides on them.....well I'm sure Works does.

I used it for both my sons and finally got them working

I take it that you got the P45 Friday treatment then?

Good luck mate, the garage industry is taking the current climate hard, I may be joining you soon @ the Dole office myself.
                  What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

http://www.alec.co.uk/cvtips/

If you want to email me your Cv as is I can come back to you with some tweaks if you like?

Comment

Working...
                    X