No announcement yet.

Green laning around Berkshire in May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the good day out anyone got any pictures yet as the only one ive got is a vitra in a hedge ha ha

Comment

Right uploaded my pics of the weekend. The day started with me bursting into the lounge to wake up my friends.

Then wet hit the lanes

It wasn't long before my friend Chris and his Vitara had trouble

and made a hole in a hedge

going under the long lost Didcot to Newbury railway

a few ruts

through the trees

was a little tight at points

a large dip to play in

a quick rest stop and photo oppertunity

then driving through what seemed like the inside of a shreaded wheat

Chris in the vitara got stuck again and had to be rescued by Growler

millions of years of evolution to develop wings and flight and this partridge decides to run instead

reaching the end of the trip at Lambourne, Chris decided to modify his vitara

showing off some impressive mud and dirt

before Mrs Chaos goes on a cleaning spree

and now you can't tell I went off road

A big thanks to those who turned up, I hope you enjoyed the day. Appologies for getting a little lost on occasions. Hope to do another trip soon.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Thanks for a good day out Jason, was well worth the early start even the missus and lad enjoyed it.

Just about made it home under our own power as growler was getting a little warm towards end of journey with temp gauge nearly in red, although no loss of coolant when checked the following day.

Think i need to work on the cleaning part though as they both walked away from that and left me to do it on my own.

Nics pics by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          Thanks for a good day out Jason, was well worth the early start even the missus and lad enjoyed it.

Just about made it home under our own power as growler was getting a little warm towards end of journey with temp gauge nearly in red, although no loss of coolant when checked the following day.

Think i need to work on the cleaning part though as they both walked away from that and left me to do it on my own.

Nics pics by the way
          glad you made it back, did you sort out your 4wd problem yet?
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hmmm that would have been intresting for me
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
              glad you made it back, did you sort out your 4wd problem yet?
              4 low works fine, just 4 high using buton on stick is the issue. Looks to be an electrical problem, I'm suspecting the sensor I swapped out of my original diff as this had happened before.

Replacement diff had different shaped connector on it so had to stick with original.

Will give it a thorough check over this coming weekend, could just be bad connection.

Comment

Looked a nice little ride out Jason n good Pics too, well done mate ....
                Think we'll be looking to make the next one !!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                  Looked a nice little ride out Jason n good Pics too, well done mate ....
                  Think we'll be looking to make the next one !!

Indeed it was a good day out Jess, Mind, you are likely to pick up a few scratches if doing the same route Was blooming tight at some points

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                    Indeed it was a good day out Jess, Mind, you are likely to pick up a few scratches if doing the same route Was blooming tight at some points
                    No Worries Andy, good job I'm no shinn'y then. eh ...
                    ps. Bumper's looking good mate...

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      No Worries Andy, good job I'm no shinn'y then. eh ... That makes two of us then
                      ps. Bumper's looking good mate... Cheers mate

Pity i couldn't bring the truck up with me today Currently sitting in hotel just north of glasgow. Would have stretched the work out and headed for a bit of scottish mud this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        Hmmm that would have been intresting for me
                        Think we would have been cutting it down to get you through there Ian

Comment

Working...
                        X