yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There really is no hope for this country is there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There really is no hope for this country is there?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101105/tuk-preacher-abu-hamza-wins-british-pass-dba1618.html

Yeah, everyone knows he's Welsh.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Whats wrong with that, im supprised he's not been made a lord & given his own county.

Things like this used to wind me up but now i couldn't care less about this country, the sooner i get out of this nancy, wimpy, pussy footing, politically correct sh!thole the better.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

by hook and eye he will get it
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Do something about it then, Tony.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Do something about it then, Tony.
            What do you suggest?

Comment

I'm not complaining, you are. There's no point in complaining if you can't offer a solution.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I could offer a solution,but would probably get locked up for it, so I'll be keeping it under my Turban, i mean hat !

Comment

It's guys like that and the sometimes stupid ruleing by people that really are out of touch with reality that make the BNP look like a viable option, that man and all his so called "dependants" should be booted out of this counrty along with anyone who is allowed to move here or is given political aslyum and then starts to spout anti british retoric, got nothing at all against imigrants most of which are legal, hard working and an asset to this country,
                  all entrants should be made to pledge alegance to this country if they want to live here,
                  it's alright saying "do something about it" but like what? unless a great deal of the population got together and protested about it which lets face it will never happen nowt will change, we just "stand" for $hit in this country unlike the french or americans or many other countrys, anyone who does make a stand is quickly branded "fringe nutters" by the press and news media, look at the fuel protesters,
                  you could of course parade up and down outside this f##kers house with a plackard saying "kick the raghead out" but you'd soon be arrested and charged with a breach of the peace or racial hatered insightment or summat, but it's fine for this bugger to insight others to kill and maime in the name of some twisted take on islamic preachings
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    you could of course parade up and down outside this f##kers house with a plackard saying "kick the raghead out" but you'd soon be arrested and charged with a breach of the peace or racial hatered insightment or summat, but it's fine for this bugger to insight others to kill and maime in the name of some twisted take on islamic preachings
                    I agree, these people are more protected than people who were born and brought up in this country.
                    Other countries in the world stand up to their governments and strike or riot to get results, we just roll over and get ass raped every single time by our goverment and dont put up any fight.

Comment

I think we should 'HOOK' him up between 2 surfs and see how much hate he can sprout then.

I am sure we can get a good 9 feet before he shuts up!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        I'm not complaining, you are. There's no point in complaining if you can't offer a solution.
                        As I thought. You're baiting me again. Very sad, how so very, very sad...

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
                          having a wee chuckle here, but If you think you are being baited, then surely ANY response ( even that one )is an indication that youve taken the bait ?

Bogus
                          Сви можемо

Comment

If that's the case .... Lead a revolution ..... put the guy(Abu Hamza) up against a wall and shoot him .....

As if that will ever happen
                            Last edited by BioHazard; 6 November 2010, 20:30.
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

"it's a sad sad situation...and it's getting more and more absurd"

Comment

Working...
                              X