yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacuum pipes come off - where does it come from??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum pipes come off - where does it come from??

Hi guys,
    Need a bit of help – bunged a new starter on the LN130 today – in the process I managed to push off one of the vacuum pipes – resulting in a check engine light.
    I know which pipe it is – But I can’t seem to find the actual pipe in the engine bay!
    It’s come off the solenoid that sits on top of the inlet pipe from the turbo, it has two connectors on the front and one (that’s missing) on the back – the electrical connector is blue colour. It's the solenoid thats close to the fuel filter.
    Can anybody explain to me where the pipe that missing comes from and I’ll trace it back.
    Many thanks,
    Dom

Any help?

Comment

Many thanks, but I think thats the diagram for a 2LT, thye LN130 is a 2LTE.

Looks like the end that is missing just vents to the air with a small black filter on it.

So I must have knocked something else knocked something else off!

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Domcr250 View Post
        Many thanks, but I think thats the diagram for a 2LT, thye LN130 is a 2LTE.
        Well (pushes glasses up nose and adopts superior look), the LN130 can be either a 2LT or a 2LTE, depending on the age.

Vacuum layout is, I think, the same anyway.

Comment

2L-TE

Last edited by Chainsawdude; 13 December 2010, 15:08.

Comment

I stand corrected. That's quite different
            Last edited by Sancho; 12 December 2010, 23:58.

Comment

Aye, a big red cross is way different to what you posted. Ya dumplin'...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                Aye, a big red cross is way different to what you posted. Ya dumplin'...
                I copied the URL and pasted it into me browser.

Comment

Way too complicated for me.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Ok, reset the ECU, still runs rough and has a check engine light still.
                    ECU returns error code 4 – coolant temp sensor and that’s located right by the starter!
                    So (when it warms up a bit!) I’ll take another look.
                    Thanks all.
                    Dom

Comment

Ok, I’ve managed to break the sensor – anybody know where I can get another one from cheap?
                      Dom

Comment

ask richard (stormforce) or maybe albannach, lord lucan or stick a wanted add up mate

i was under the impression that the temp sender was on the thermostat housing (it is on mine) does it have two then?
                        Last edited by tonupteabag; 13 December 2010, 10:50.
                        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

well i've had a search and there are two one is just above the starter from what i've just read its fitted to a lot of other toyotas so intermotor do a pattern part have a search using "ln130 temp sensor" it will show what i have just seen

Comment

It has two of them, the one on the top of theengine is just for the dash - the one just above the starter sends signals to the ECU.

Cheers,

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Domcr250 View Post
                              It has two of them, the one on the top of theengine is just for the dash - the one just above the starter sends signals to the ECU.

Cheers,

Dom
                              yep did remember i was being blonde mate like i posted have a search through the posts for temp sender and it will come up i'm sure it was tonyn who found the cross reference to other toyotas

Comment

Working...
                              X