STOLEN in SW england!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN in SW england!

Hi, I've had another Surf stolen [26sep] and am getting cheesed off with it!
    I'm in the South West [Dorset] and assume it's not gone far - if anyone see's it would you please let me know - I'll give a present to anyone that helps gets these gits off the circuit [I think it's the same who did my last one]. They hot-wired and by-passed an immobiliser so know what they're doing.
    Anyway it's a dark blue 1996 3 litre TD [M910VRB] with window hoods, broken ariel: no rear wheel mount but the holes have button headed stainless allen bolts in the mounting holes; the parking mirror has no back; front fibreglass arch [drivers side] is broken off.
    It has 16" alloys with split rims [RalliiArt stickers on] and good condition Nankang NK4X4WDN/T tyres but there's only four of them as the spare is here - so they may sell these off.
    It has a tow hitch with a bar mounting for a motorcycle rack attached.
    It also has a very strange CD player that glows all the time in bright neon-disco colours and a Garmin SatNav with broken cables.
    My mechanical tools were in it as well as my glasses, daughters MP3 and all my climbing harnesses and helmet I use for work- so it's hit me hard. Cheers Chris

Got any pics?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I hope that they rot in hell
      Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Posted link on the National 4x4 Response Forum
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

I will keep my eyes open when out and about. Was it a Gen 2 or Gen 3?
          Mark

Comment

96 is going to be a 3rd Gen

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

It's also 'M' reg - put doubt in my mind - hence the question.

Comment

Bugger - I should pay more attention !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Barstewards - I'll keep an eye out around my neck of the woods.

Comment

Hate to put a downer on things but it will most likely be in bits now.

They want their hands chopping off, the tw@ts.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Maybe take a trip to a few pubs with a reputation for being a bit scummy and see if you can overhear any conversations...
                      I'll keep my eyes open round Bristol.
                      Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

if that surf was stolen here, in my country, it would be stripped into pieces in an hour and the next morning, you will find your side mirror in a spare parts shop.
                        '94 Surf SSR-X --3.0l Turbo-KZN130W -- 400,000KMs

Comment

Good to know

Sorry I've got no pics of the truck, but it's good to know friends are out there.
                          I reckon the most obvious bit will be the wheels and tyres - three of which are polished while one has polish and lacquer [it was spare].
                          Also lost in there was all my fishing kit and a serious medical kit, good jacket about 40 cds, and some lagioule knives, opinel knife DAB radio - I seem to carry everything I may need all the time - or did!

Comment

Working...
                          X