Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I've been looking for a jeep for ages. I've eventually bought a box of meat, any ideas how to properly cook the eggs?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Oh, it's a box of 5, I think one got broken and it's not there now. There are 7 spaces, have I bought the right things. A mate had a look, he thinks it's Satsumas, but I think he's wrong. He's a florist, but his uncle once knew a bloke that had a Fruit and Veg. cart in Glasgow, so he knows what he's doing. Not like you lot.

Sensible answers only.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Sensible answers only.
      Rules me out, then!

Comment

Hi Albannach.
        Firstly, welcome to the site. As is the case with a small minority of new members your post is a little muddled and confusing. Rather than throw my teddies out of the cot, or come across as a self opinionated knob I'll try and help you. You've taken the time to enroll to the website, so the least I can do as a long standing member is to try and help you out with your problem. I won't be condescending about your use of the English language as I realise I'm not perfect and the meaning of what you have written is understandable, even though it may be grammatically incorrect. If I could help you with your queries I would do my best to do so. Unfortunately, in this instance, your enquiries lie outside my area of experience or expertise. Please do not be put off if other members contribute to this thread in a way that is obviously calculated to make you feel stupid, whilst stroking their own over inflated ego, in an attempt to make themselves appear clever. Such people can be found on every one make forum. Don't be disheartened, stick with it long enough and someone more reasonable will post a reply in a genuine effort to help you.
        Again, welcome to the forum. I hope you see past the occasional dickhead who will go out of their way to post deliberately obtuse and irrelavent comments - take pleasure in the fact that it makes them feel better about themselves. There is a wealth of knowledge here, hopefully a grown up will appear with a constructive reply.
        Enjoy your stay.
        Last edited by davec170; 5 January 2012, 08:49. Reason: Too harsh.

Comment

Hear hear.

The amount of times i've wished i've had words to that effect.

Comment

This has been answered many times before.

Hoots mon, try searching before asking.
            Last edited by spacast; 5 January 2012, 17:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              I've been looking for a jeep for ages. I've eventually bought a box of meat, any ideas how to properly cook the eggs?
              How do you like your eggs Sir ?
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWM...n+internet.png

Comment

Where's me princess smilie?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

find granny smiths rather than coxs bananas are best cooked rare
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      Where's me princess smilie?
                      Sorry, I was playing with it.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Well I blimmin well want it back.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          Well I blimmin well want it back.
                          I'll post it up there, make sure it doesn't get lost in Stirling.
                          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
                            Hi Albannach.
                            Firstly, welcome to the site. As is the case with a small minority of new members your post is a little muddled and confusing. Rather than throw my teddies out of the cot, or come across as a self opinionated knob I'll try and help you. You've taken the time to enroll to the website, so the least I can do as a long standing member is to try and help you out with your problem. I won't be condescending about your use of the English language as I realise I'm not perfect and the meaning of what you have written is understandable, even though it may be grammatically incorrect. If I could help you with your queries I would do my best to do so. Unfortunately, in this instance, your enquiries lie outside my area of experience or expertise. Please do not be put off if other members contribute to this thread in a way that is obviously calculated to make you feel stupid, whilst stroking their own over inflated ego, in an attempt to make themselves appear clever. Such people can be found on every one make forum. Don't be disheartened, stick with it long enough and someone more reasonable will post a reply in a genuine effort to help you.
                            Again, welcome to the forum. I hope you see past the occasional dickhead who will go out of their way to post deliberately obtuse and irrelavent comments - take pleasure in the fact that it makes them feel better about themselves. There is a wealth of knowledge here, hopefully a grown up will appear with a constructive reply.
                            Enjoy your stay.

Most vicious and malevolent meltdown I've ever encountered.......Shame on you!
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                              Most vicious and malevolent meltdown I've ever encountered.......Shame on you!
                              I think I see what the problem is - plain English can be very confusing and practically unreadable for most of our members, especially Stormforce and Bushwhacker, so as a favour to them, here is the translation:

Hi Albannach. 1stly welcom 2 d site. As S d case W a sml minority of nu membRs yr post isa lil muddled n confuzn. rthR thN thrO my teddies outa d cot or cum ax as a self opinion8d knob IL try n hlp u. uv taken d tym 2 enrol 2 d W3, so d lEst I cn do as a lng st&ing membR S 2 try n hlp u ot w/yr prob I won't B :-8( bout yr uz of d en lingo as I realiz I'm nt perfect n d meanN of wotU av ritN S understandabl, evn tho it may B grammatically ncorekt. f I cUd hlp u w/yr queries Id do my bst 2 do so. un4tunatly, n dis instance, yr enquiries li owtsd my area of xprnz or expertise.plz dnt B put off f oder membRs contribute 2 dis thread ina wa dats oviusly calculated 2 mke u feel lamo, whilst strokin their own ovr infl8d ego, n an atmpt 2 mke demselvs appear clevA Such ppl cn B fownd on every1 mke 4rum. dnt B disheartened, stik W it lng nuf n sum1 mor reasonable wl post a QSL ina genuin ef4T 2 hlp u.
                              agn, welcom 2 d 4rum. I hope UC past d occasional dkhd hu wl go outa their wa 2 post delibr8ly obtuse n irrelavent cmnts - taK joy n d fact dat it maks em feel btr bout demselvs. there's a wealth of nolage hre, hopefully a grown ^ wl appear W a constructive QSL. Njoy yr stay.

I apologise if I have inadvertently left in any capital letters and punctuation.
                              Last edited by spacast; 5 January 2012, 22:18.

Comment

Working...
                              X