Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a well known scammer on your forum

Hi people,

Please accept my apologies for my unorthodox introduction.

There is a user on here going by the name of 'lukenemma'. He is also or should i say 'was' known as SonicVR6 during

his brief venture into the Subaru world where he managed to scam a few people including me. I was scammed to the tune of £1200 and others around the £100 mark where he managed to sell brake calipers to a few people. To be fair he took me completely by surprise and when confronted with what he had done he came up with a very convincing story as to why it was not all his faulty. However he is now trying to avoid all contact with me in the hope that his scamming antics would simply go away.

The full details as to what he had done can be found on the following link;

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-...mmed-here.html

I don't or should i say i am not here with a wish to start some sort of witch-hunt as the witch is already hunted and i have actively been begging other people he scammed NOT to pay him a visit and to let the law deal with it the civilized way. I know it is slow and boring and very tedious however i have faith in the legal system and i have kind of managed to persuade other people he robbed to use the legal system too (instead of the good old fashioned 'pay him a visit route').

However, it is my moral duty to inform other 'car' communities where he is active to be vigilant so that any more possible scams are not pulled off so easily.

Other than that i've leant a hell of a lot whilst browsing your forum and it seems very interesting.

Keep up the good work fella's

If you have a search back through some of his posts here (will give you a laugh if nothing else), you'll note he received pretty short shrift. He came across as a d1ckhead and was treated as one til he gave up.

Hope you get your money back.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi and welcome.
      This guy was a bit of a pratt while on here and a few people on here never fell for his idiocy.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I liked the guy, he said his bird liked weasels wrapped in barbed wire, and in my book that makes him a dude.
        Was good for a shilling so I heard.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Hi, welcome, thanks for the heads up. As others have said, we're a very cynical bunch here and he got pretty much torn a new one for being an idiot before he could even get into scamming anyone.

Edit: in fact, we had another one of your scammers over here too. What is it with scoobys and ########s (present company excepted, of course)?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74271
          Last edited by Sancho; 5 March 2012, 22:20.

Comment

Hi, good taste in cars.

LuckyEnema hasn't been here for a while, after boasting about shill bidding on Ebay and getting shot down by people with morals.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Should we mention his friend "Greeley" as well?

Some say they were one and the same... others just think they were as daft as each other.

I don't care either way, but if it saves a scam somewhere....

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Funny you should say that. There's suspicion that Emma is in fact two people over on the Scooby site.

Wouldn't surprise me. Some and mirrors is how scammers work, though I have to say Emma is perhaps the most ill-educated girl I've ever come across. Or maybe she's 'Dyslexic' which is the tag people who think text-speak is English usually reach for.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

He is a brass plated, AAA rated, 9 carat gold covered bellend. We did briefly see pics of 'Emma'. She is one hideous old Doris, with bingo wings on her hips!
                  Sorry to hear your problems with this cheesy helmeted arse growth. I hope your brief rapes his wallet, just before his impending cell mate shows him the same curtesy.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Luke Giles and Chris Greeley.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well thanks for the warm welcome guys,

As someone has mentioned 'good taste' i am now obliged to take advantage of this opportunity and show off my p & j

Well here he is...

I took him round a 2500 mile trip around Europe going through the Swiss Alps, some fancy pass which for the life of me i can't pronounce finally ending at the Nurburgring where i managed to blow the bottom end of my engine.

PS - Those graphics were only on there for the trip.

He used to be a twin turbo however i have now converted him to single and he is currently with the pro's going for an all singing all dancing engine rebuild which after phase 2 should see me in the region of high four hundred or possibly low fives in brakes worth of horses. I have to do the tune in two stages as i need to upgrade my transmission in order to cope with such power plus relocating of the intercooler however i have already purchased a juicy rotated GT30 turbo for phase 2 of the build. The braking and suspension (bushes, shocks, arbs) is already up to the job so the engine was the last thing and final job to do before i can call it complete.

Oh, my new cb unit as the old one died after three years of reliable use :-(

Anyway after my engine died Mr Luke was kind enough to sell me a picture of a single turbo V4 Sti engine. I tell you what though it was one expensive Jpeg. It wasn't even a photo shopped one.

Now i've been reading around the forum and have developed an itch to drive off road. No doubt if i stay here the itch will have to be scratched

Comment

Nice, I've been resisting one of those after buying our OutBack a few years ago and hanging around on the UKLegacy forum.

They really are spectacular cars, the only non-Toyota truck I've ever really enjoyed to own.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

That's beautiful. And insane!!

I hope that you get things sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                            Nice, I've been resisting one of those after buying our OutBack a few years ago and hanging around on the UKLegacy forum.

They really are spectacular cars, the only non-Toyota truck I've ever really enjoyed to own.
                            Yes, the Legacy is a marmite type of car. There is the outback mini off roader pack and the turbo nutter lot.

I really like how the Americans and the Auzzies tart up the outback with fancy roof racks, extra lights and occasionally a lift kit.

Right okay then first question in a nutshell (and this is a thereabouts question) what sort of cost are you looking at for an afternoon of green lane-ing/playing in mud? Do things often break and are repair costs reasonable?

Is the Hilux/Surf really as tough as top gear makes out (age related issues excepted).
                            Last edited by Legacy; 5 March 2012, 23:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                              Yes, the Legacy is a marmite type of car. There is the outback mini off roader pack and the turbo nutter lot.

I really like how the Americans and the Auzzies tart up the outback with fancy roof racks, extra lights and occasionally a lift kit.

Right okay then first question in a nutshell (and this is a thereabouts question) what sort of cost are you looking at for an afternoon of green lane-ing/playing in mud? Do things often break and are repair costs reasonable?

Is the Hilux/Surf really as tough as top gear makes out (age related issues excepted).

That depends on who you go out with
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                              X