Wanted 4 tyres and wind deflectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 4 tyres and wind deflectors

Hi im looking for 4 x tyres 31" 10:50 15" or 265 70 15" all the same make tyre pattern .cheers alan
    Last edited by kingdigger; 12 February 2013, 20:02.

i pretty sure that i have a set of wind deflectors
    the ones with toyota writen in white on a black smoke tint

£40 plus delivery

they will need new double sided tape on them ?

will dig them out tomorrow and post a picture for you

01752 256304

Comment

wind deflectors

Hi Alan here I will take them how do you want payment,i live i watford so posting will be cheaper. cheers

Comment

these are the ones that i have ?

the delivery will be with TNT express £15

paypal mis fine to

armchairlaners@hotmail.co.uk

will send them tomorrow for you

Comment

Does this mean you no longer require the set i have that we were emailing about ?

Comment

wind deflectors

Hi Growler i did send you text and emails but never got any replies,then I spoke to someone else,really Im sorry not sure whats going on here now,I dont want to cause any trouble, that's the trouble on forums when you get to many replies.

Iam not even sure who i sent money to on forum to now!

to stop any trouble I will buy yours as well, whats your email address? I will keep them as spare in case of theft or damage.sorry for all the confusion to all members.

regards Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdigger View Post
              Hi Growler i did send you text and emails but never got any replies,then I spoke to someone else,really Im sorry not sure whats going on here now,I dont want to cause any trouble, that's the trouble on forums when you get to many replies.

Iam not even sure who i sent money to on forum to now!

to stop any trouble I will buy yours as well, whats your email address? I will keep them as spare in case of theft or damage.sorry for all the confusion to all members.

regards Alan.
              Alan, I got and replied to your emails, but as I don't live on PC the timing of replies may not have been fast enough for you.

Seems you have sent payment to Supersurf most likely as it was not me.

Lets leave things as is and I'll keep the deflectors for someone else, it's less hassle for me with my current mobility issues.

Comment

deflectors

Hi thanks for email,yes i checked on my mobile,your reply sorry again for being a pain,I appreciate your help anyway, cheers again. regards Alan

Comment

deflectors

Originally posted by supersurf View Post
                  these are the ones that i have ?

the delivery will be with TNT express £15

paypal mis fine to

armchairlaners@hotmail.co.uk

will send them tomorrow for you
                  Hi sent payment thanks again and sorry to the other chaps a bit of confusion on my part sorry guys.

Comment

WANTED 4 x tyres 31" 10:50 15" or 265 70 15"

OK got winddeflectors need 4 x tyres now 31" 10:50 15" or 265 70 15" all the same make tyre pattern .cheers alan

Comment

hi I've got a set of four chrome 15 inch wheels with runway enduro a/t tyres on. tyres are brand new and wheels are in great condition. bought them off a mate last week but 15 inch wheels don't fit on my 3rd Gen

I'm gonna see if he'll take them back but you can have them for £300 +delivery as that's what I paid him for them.

I'll take some photos tomoro

Comment

Hi sounds like a good deal, can you post photos on forum,cheers alan

Comment

here's a link to photos of the wheels. let me know if you want to see any specific pictures and i'll upload them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93322891@N03/

Comment

Working...
                          X