yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone fitted a world of bumpers gen3 winch bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fitted a world of bumpers gen3 winch bumper?

They have only one image of it and it's front on, so it's hard to tell how well it fits and how it looks. In the UK it seems hard to find any of the usual suspects like cbi or others and import costs will be vast.

Also trying to work out if the "grille guard" feature is a no go on some, due to bullbar laws in the EU, doesn't seem easy

I have just fitted one. I will put a post up with some pictures soon or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by klause View Post
      I have just fitted one. I will put a post up with some pictures soon or PM me.
      Pictures would be appreciated
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        Pictures would be appreciated
        It's OK Ian. it will have to be pictures on here as neither of them can do PM's as they haven't paid their dues

Comment

Originally posted by Robot View Post
          ...due to bullbar laws in the EU, doesn't seem easy

"FIXED THAT FOR YOU."
          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Hello Boris - ta!

(Though I don't really need them, it just limits my choices if they are not allowed). And now the pound has plummeted against the USD - that's put the price of stuff like the CBI bumper through the roof.

Comment

Go on the Scottish mud cub website and see if Brian is still making bumpers.
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Last I heard he was taking a break Ian, which is why he sold the pickup

Comment

Thanks klause, that would be ace! Hard to see what the top looks like and the arch interaction.

Comment

Can take some pictures if their is anything particular you want to see?
                    Last edited by klause; 2 July 2016, 12:38.

Comment

Thanks! No that answers my questions!

Are you selling your oem bumper?

Comment

Klause - can't tell as the images are part way through installation but it looks like the end of the bumper tips are way inside the arch flares, is that the case or does it just look like that? The gen2 variant in the other thread below seems to go all the way to the extremes?

Comment

Well I've tried contacting WoB to ask about the fitment with regards the arch flares and got no response. Contacted him in general for pictures and got very short response. Really don't get a good feeling about it.

Comment

Once Australia set up the free trade deal with the UK we can all start ordering ARB bumpers
                            Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

our screwed currency will put paid to that!

Love the CBI hybrid bumpers but you're looking at 800+ shipping.

Ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X